• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go Browns.

giphy.gif

BF and I were supposed to take the kids to this game. But everyone got sick, so I get to sit at home and watch. Hopefully, they'll be up to high school football scrimmage tomorrow. I hope.

squicken

Coates carries some of the blame for two of those picks. And Grimes and Jenkins made really good plays. But Landry is not a good backup. Can't turn the ball over

Tom E. CurranVerified account
‏@tomecurran
BREAKING: Brady misses start after slicing thumb with scissors prior to Thursday's preseason game

Why'd Tommy Two Gloves need scissors?

Riddle me that Gata

He graduated from squeezing footballs to flat out cutting them up?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...urce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=swalder+twitter

NYDN said:
Josh Brown's ex-wife told police on the day of his arrest that the Giants kicker had been physically violent with her more than 20 times and that she had previously had a protection order against him, according to an incident report obtained by the Daily News. Brown's ex-wife was Molly Brown at the time, though it is unclear if that is still her full name as they are now divorced.

That information was told to police on May 22, 2015, when Josh Brown was arrested for domestic violence assault, which is believed to be the reason why the kicker was suspended for one game by the NFL for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom