• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

They'll play December 4th. We can make an avatar bet then.
UEwwwX3.jpg

Bread

Banned
Grova just sent me a snap...he fell off the wagon again...he's taking this L pretty hard.

oh god, the root beer again. he almost made it 72 hours this time :(

You people :jnc

I didn't even buy that devil root beer.

I bought Corona like I promised Dutch Patriot.

Also that isn't an L for me.

You're off your rocker if you think the Supreme Court will actually let that through. The only people taking Ls over that is the North Carolina Grand Ol Party

I worked with kids for four years, I was never sicker in my life during those four years. They aren't the ones that need to be kept away...we are.
I do too and I don't think I've ever wished that kids get sick. Tanny just hates children, truly like a dolphin.. One of nature's biggest assholes.

North Carolina GOP lays out plans to limit early voting

Grova...so many Ls can't possibly be good for your health....
Well that's not desperate at all Pat.. not at all. Even if this bullshit somehow gives the GOP the state in the general, Cheeto Jesus is fucked without PA and he is down about 10 points there.

Good luck.

Pepiope

Our kicker just got a concussion. He was hit in the head by a ball during warm ups. Parkey is kicking everything tonight. Lol this is my team.

I do too and I don't think I've ever wished that kids get sick. Tanny just hates children, truly like a dolphin.. One of nature's biggest assholes.

Well that's not desperate at all Pat.. not at all. Even if this bullshit somehow gives the GOP the state in the general, Cheeto Jesus is fucked without PA and he is down about 10 points there.

Good luck.

I didn't wish for them to get sick...just that if it happens it's probably deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom