• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
CqP6v8CWcAE_MeT.jpg

Fisher gonna break 100 by week 2

BigAT

BG ain't putting the volume of work out.

BG on a one hot broadcast every ten year average. And that's so LAAAAMMMEEE.

BG puts out content so infrequently, he makes Frank Ocean look prolific!

I have no idea if that makes sense, I'm white and read like two pages of that OT thread

Tom Penny

I think I just avoided getting fired. Get home to work the last hour from home on my laptop. I cannot access any of my programs and internet and have to approve and release large money wires to go out...it kicks in with 4 minutes left to spare...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay calm your tits

Because of y'all I listened to a bunch of Frank Ocean and now I feel bad because it's actually really good. I was expecting more Kayne West/Drake garbage that I just can't get into but everyone loves.

Bitanator

Dallas Cowboys, going to be interesting watching the running game attack the Dolphins dline, hope Suh does not stomp on Romo's bones. Dak save us from going 0-4 again in preseason. Andy Jones make a couple catches please, get Devin Street off the team.

Lets go, oh and somebody please get a fucking sack

bionic77

I have a cousin who graduated from college and got a job at an investment banking firm where he starts at 150k. Kid lives in NYC.

That just blows my mind that a 22 year old is making that much money.

I have a cousin who graduated from college and got a job at an investment banking firm where he starts at 150k. Kid lives in NYC.

That just blows my mind that a 22 year old is making that much money.

That kid probably works 80+ hours a week, and everyone in the office makes him their bitch, based on conversations I've had with finance people in the city his age before.

Still, 150k is 150k. Almost always the conversations ends up in "I'm just gonna make a shitload of money for a few years and then stop working and travel".

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That kid probably works 80+ hours a week, and everyone in the office makes him their bitch, based on conversations I've had with finance people in the city his age before.

Still, 150k is 150k. Almost always the conversations ends up in "I'm just gonna make a shitload of money for a few years and then stop working and travel".

$150k in NYC is like what? $70k in the Midwest? Even less?

I'm guessing that they're just doing it for the resume boosting. I still think working 80 hours a week at any point in your life is for suckers (unless it's your own business).

Bread

Banned
I would kill myself if I had to work the hours necessary to be in finance in NYC. The money is great but you won't have any time to spend it so who cares.

$150k in NYC is like what? $70k in the Midwest? Even less?

I'm guessing that they're just doing it for the resume boosting. I still think working 80 hours a week at any point in your life is for suckers (unless it's your own business).

Well you are working a ton, only pay for yourself, and barely have any free time to spend your money. So you can save up quite a nice chunk of cash. Getting enough cash to buy a brownstone in an up and coming neighborhood is usually the smart investment move from there.

You pay no rent, live the young bohemian lifestyle, bang a shitload of hipster chicks and a few years down the road you make a nice profit selling it off to developers. Then you buy a nice house in Long Island or Westchester, start a family, and raise a bunch of entitled brats.

Tom Penny

I would kill myself if I had to work the hours necessary to be in finance in NYC. The money is great but you won't have any time to spend it so who cares.

I work in risk and compliance fun times..sometimes I wish I got my licenses and got into sales but not really. Dealing with people sucks. Pharmacist is were it is at. Count pills and make 100+K at any major chain and they are needed in every state for the most part because people will always be sick or dying.

Well you are working a ton, only pay for yourself, and barely have any free time to spend your money. So you can save up quite a nice chunk of cash. Getting enough cash to buy a brownstone in an up and coming neighborhood is usually the smart investment move from there.

You pay no rent, live the young bohemian lifestyle, bang a shitload of hipster chicks and a few years down the road you make a nice profit selling it off to developers. Then you buy a nice house in Long Island or Westchester, start a family, and raise a bunch of entitled brats.

As someone from Westchester I can confirm the entitled brats thing, though depends on the town...fucking Chappaqua and Scarsdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom