• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that the Refs in the Cowboys Dolphins game are in midseason form. Two phantom penalties on the Cowboys after 4 Dolphins players grab Hitchens and smack him around.

Bitanator

???

I don't understand the hate for McFadden. He had a good year.

He is unreliable injury wise, Morris has never missed a game and is an amazing back, much more productive than Mcfadden, cheaper to run with the young guys with an experience Morris as our backfield.

Darius Jackson looked quick out there on that play called back by the holding call, overall other that that first series, this run game is kicking ass and Dak, my boy running this bitch like a pro

He is unreliable injury wise, Morris has never missed a game and is an amazing back, much more productive than Mcfadden, cheaper to run with the young guys with an experience Morris as our backfield.

Darius Jackson looked quick out there on that play called back by the holding call, overall other that that first series, this run game is kicking ass and Dak, my boy running this bitch like a pro

Oh I like Morris a lot better. I just think McFadden did an admirable job all things considered last year.

I'm swooning at Dak!

Bitanator

Oh I like Morris a lot better. I just think McFadden did an admirable job all things considered last year.

I'm swooning at Dak!

I respect McFadden a bunch, he was the perfect back to help us out last year, but our production on third and short needs to drastically be better than last year I think a back like Elliot and Morris can help us out better than he can, I think it is time to move on from him personally.

These refs are fucking awful tonight, called two penalties on Hitchens when the Doplhins were fucking him up, called him for the facemask when his mask when being pulled lol.

I expect a cuss fest at halftime for the defense and these dipshit penalties though, great game so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom