• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitanator

Offensively you guys are stacked but that defense is bottom five. Maybe your offense can save you guys by staying on the field for 40+ minutes each game.

Well we were bottom five supposedly in 2014 and we go overachieve. Last year we kept it tight in many games, we caused fumbles but never came away with them, and thanks to our offense the D were dog ass tired.

I would not say we are bottom five, we have lots of pieces and if they can step up and if we have better TO luck this year, with our offense keeping pace and having a lead, this defense will surprise as it did in 2014. The past couple years this D has actually been getting better, I think it is going to overachieve again

cdyhybrid

Carson Palmer played three series. On two, he went three-and-out and on the other he threw a pick on a quick pass to the sideline.

#fraudulent

mr2xxx

Banned
Well we were bottom five supposedly in 2014 and we go overachieve. Last year we kept it tight in many games, we caused fumbles but never came away with them, and thanks to our offense the D were dog ass tired.

I would not say we are bottom five, we have lots of pieces and if they can step up and if we have better TO luck this year, with our offense keeping pace and having a lead, this defense will surprise as it did in 2014. The past couple years this D has actually been getting better, I think it is going to overachieve again

Problem is all those suspensions are going to hurt the first half of the year. You guys do have a great advantage with your schedule but that type of thinking rarely pans out.

We'll see week 2 when we play you guys. I nelieve our defense can hold its own against your offense, the only wildcard is Elliot. He's a beast but the lack of reps due to the hamstring makes me less scared of him early in the season.

As bad as the Saints and Giants defenses last year? There is at least quality talent on the D-line. Giants just had ond good corner.

We have Suh and Rashad Jones and maybe wake will give us a good year but that's it, we have a bunch of unknowns, rookies or players coming back from major injuries.

manfestival

Redskins like Drake, Back2Back!
drake-13.w529.h352.gif

nothing like preseason to give false hope

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's going to be incredible to watch Dak Prescott lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl after Romo's collarbone disintegrates.

bionic77

$150k in NYC is like what? $70k in the Midwest? Even less?

I'm guessing that they're just doing it for the resume boosting. I still think working 80 hours a week at any point in your life is for suckers (unless it's your own business).
That is still a lot of money for a 22 year old even in NYC. I could be wrong but I feel I would have handled it badly myself at 22 were I in his position.

He does work crazy hours but he likes it and wants to be super rich. To each his own.
Lunchbox is your cousin?
None of my relatives live in Detroit.

manfestival

I was gonna go out and enjoy my friday night but then I started watching stranger things on netflix and now... the evening is looking too grim

What an excellent night :)

RGIII looked pretty damn good yesterday, so did Pryor. Can't wait to get the kid Coleman and Gordon back out there!

cdyhybrid

Friends, history has been made tonight. I'm sure you men of distinguished taste have heard of the shower beer.

I just pulled off the cold shower beer. It was glorious.

Take me Dak, all the way in.

Man I need to see Zeke play, I have no idea how he'll transition to the NFL. Luckily Al Mo is looking damn good.

If I bought him Bell would not miss a game and the whole Pats team would be in jail.

Not nice county jail or minimum security jail. I am talking about the real deal. Strap on jail.
You probably blew the money on the rugs. You should have come to me.. I would have given you the hookup on some rugs.

Three games is more than enough time for Bell to make another rap single.
If Randy Savage can make a rap single, why not Bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom