• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
Collins went for the kill shot instead of the tackle. He's lucky it worked.

Line is trouble.

Seymour was way handsy there on the incomplete pass to Shepard.

No. The show wasn't shown till 2 in the morning thanks to the Racists..

If ever there was an example of the show being rigged.. It is what happened there.. I refuse to believe that Michelle won America's choice.
Man you have to watch it.
Natalie catches my eye. But it's not game wise

The line isn't having a good day but you all do realize that when it comes to the running game right now - Donnell has plain whiffed on several blocks right now, right? Blocks that have allowed those plays to be blown up.

Cagey

Banned
this line will keep us out of the playoffs and cost Reese his job
This is Reese's creation. He has no one to blame but himself. No one held a gun to his head to draft Flowers (Cosell's predraft report was scathing re: Flowers as a franchise LT) or ignore RG and RT entirely.

Striker

They know somersault Larry is a poor blocker. Tye is better all around, only downside is he isn't 6'6".

They feel confident with Flowers at LT so they brought in career LT's and wanted to play them at RT. It is a fall on Reese and/or the coaches for that.

To note: you would like to see more out of this system and the potential of Powe, Lewis and King but OL hasn't done its job to allow that.

Cagey

Banned
It's preseason ...noting here should be affecting blood pressure. That's what the regular season is for..lol.
Ha. His existence and occupying a roster spot and how all of this is a reflection of poor process from the FO is the problem, not him messing up a preseason drive.

vikki

18zccrb69aqjcgif.gif

This really happened. It makes me chuckle every time I see it, but if I get to thinking about it, I lose it.

Striker

Welp, at least it's preseason?
Donnell stinks and the OT's are, again, problematic. Bad blocking but also penalties. No surprise as they were poor last season too. If the offense faulters because of the line, it's on Reese. No bother signing any quality OL or drafting one.

Would like to see Adams and Lacosse with Eli and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom