• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, every preseason it amazes me how bad our local saints broadcast is. Like holy shit I've seen local high school games with better quality.

Greg

HEY GREG

I hope you are feeling better after last night!!
I am slowly recovering... you could've seen me in rare form!

phone died right after I sent you that message, and then we left the bar maybe 2 hours later? I was hoping you didn't show up after we had left like uhhhhhhh

rando14

I am slowly recovering... you could've seen me in rare form!

phone died right after I sent you that message, and then we left the bar maybe 2 hours later? I was hoping you didn't show up after we had left like uhhhhhhh

I need to see you actually do one of those hoop games in real life, I can't believe how easily you set records wherever you go!!

I wish I had talent like that....

dionysus

Yaldog
It would be real nice if the Saints could have a pass rush this year.

Edit. Brees trying to kill his receiver in a preaseason game.

He hit Brees above the knee, but #51 was penalized for going high or being late. Didn't hear which

I keep watching it, and can't figure out what specifically the penalty was. Looks like 51 hits him in the shoulder. Is that considered high? Or is it that he led with his helmet?

Doesn't look like a late hit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom