• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have to silence the broncos broadcasting team. simeion makes a throw with pressure on his face to a guy who has no one within 5-10 yards of him and they are going nuts

niners 3 and out... just the way we like it! within under a minute!

rando14

ok i have to silence the broncos broadcasting team. simeion makes a throw with pressure on his face to a guy who has no one within 5-10 yards of him and they are going nuts

niners 3 and out... just the way we like it! within under a minute!

Joe Fortenbaugh ‏@JoeFortenbaugh
#49ers go 3-and-out. From whistle to snap:

Second down: 17.2 seconds
Third down: 23.9 seconds

Total drive: 55 seconds

Wow you werent kidding... Chippard is revolutionizing even the 3 and out!!

hey eric how about you save those turnovers for the regular season. when was the last time you saw a FS with no int's and start all 16 games before reid did it last yer?

RBH

You don't seem to have a problem becoming a bandwagon fan of teams such as the Red Sox
NH9gE7v.gif

Unless he had a hell of an offseason Stauve is an incredibly shitty QB. I'm sure EZ could tell you if he was around
But he's better than Slo's boy Leidner I bet he'd say.

I don't deserve this
Whatever happened.. Yes you did.

I won't trust the Gus Bus until we win more than 6 games within 10 (no bye included) weeks.
You believed you'd win the division paper.. We saw your projections. :)

I'm liking this Jim O'Neil Defense. Even the Niners' third string D looks good.
Hahahahahaha.. Come back by week 5 and we'll see how you feel

Forgive them BG.. They don't know yet.

defense has looked great in both games
FMT.. Prepare for your defense to disappoint you because they will friend

lol @ the broncos broadcasters sucking paxton lynch's dick all night. make a mistake? no problem, it was someone elses fault! he throws a bad ball on the game sealing pick and they say "weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll it was in the catch radius tho!"

lol @ the broncos broadcasters sucking paxton lynch's dick all night. make a mistake? no problem, it was someone elses fault! he throws a bad ball on the game sealing pick and they say "weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll it was in the catch radius tho!"

I literally laughed out loud when I heard that: "THOSE GUYS WON'T BE THERE COME WEEK ONE SO REALLY IT"S A BEAUTIFUL PASS."

MechDX

It's the bulk of their fanbase online as well. They have been hyping up Semen and Sanchez as the 2 ND coming because John is a gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom