• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
10639599_849644475564_8026600205547040639_n-300x300.jpg

The Browns death in week 5 will be directly your fault. I hope you're happy.

See BG. This is what happens when you dont share your OSU players with every team

I tried to be peaceful with browns gaf but I got nothing but disrespect from Floyd and BG, fuck em
sorry kave :(

Dak Prescott:

"The offense we ran at Mississippi State was nothing short of an NFL offense," Prescott said, per a report from USA Today’s Lorenzo Reyes. "The only thing that was different is that we didn’t go under center. I swear to you, in (pre-draft) visits, every play they showed me, I could name it. We just called it something different. At another team I visited, they ran the exact same stuff we ran. "Knowledge-wise, I think I’m the smartest quarterback that came in this class. I would love to go on the board and go head to head with anybody else. That’s how I feel. That’s how confident I am."

:')

That can be said about nearly any pass dropped into a window. How is Semen doing?

Im not a huge Osweiler fan and havent been since the signing but the bullshit that gets thrown his way by every butt hurt Broncos fan needs to just stop. Elway is a good GM and built a Super Bowl winning team but just admit he fucked up on this one decision and quit going out of your way to defend it.

Sanchez/Semen/Lynch was not a valid option at anytime.
Who's crying? I don't really care about what Brock did. I would've taken the money too.

Sanchize/Semen/Lynch is taking us to the Super Bowl anyway. Accept the inevitable.

MechDX

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 38m38 minutes ago
The NFL injury classifications going forward will be "out," "doubtful," and "questionable." Again, no more "probable."

Tom Penny

He is no threat to run the ball when on the field.

And Blount is not threat to catch. That's just how their roster is. I don't think they are going to be adding anyone at this point that teams are going to be worried about or those guys wouldn't be available. I'm far more concerned that Cannon has to be a thing now.

Duxxy3

And Blount is not threat to catch. That's just how their roster is. I don't think they are going to be adding anyone at this point that teams are going to be worried about or those guys wouldn't be available. I'm far more concerned that Cannon has to be a thing now.

We have a lot of very good receivers now. I'm not overly worried about people catching the ball. Blount is our only running threat.

Cannon has looked ok in preseason. I don't think he's any better than last year, he just has a coach that has a fucking clue.

aka fuck off Belichick

In related news, Bill Belichick has put in his injury report for the year. Every single player is questionable, for every game.

Colasante

Shitty morning for the Patriots, but nothing that was reported today will be the difference between a Super Bowl win or loss. It might actually not be the worst thing to have Dion Lewis sidelined until November, so he can hopefully be available for the playoffs. I'm disappointed to see Shaq Mason out, but Jonathan Cooper was running with the starters until his own injury, so they should be fine enough there once he comes back.

Here is the pick'ems info again:

Pick'ems

With Confidence Points:
Group ID: 6021
Password: (Quote to see)

Without:
Group ID: 6019

Survivor League
Group ID: 2891

For the Tacobell League I need emails (PM Me) so I can invite you to the group for all the new people:

Taco Bell League (closed)
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k - Need Email
unknownstranger
chris
Chuckddd - Need Email
CrocMother - Need Email
Eleuin - Need Email
gutshot - Need Email
PD
Fantomex - Need Email

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-report-redefines-questionable-and-doubtful/

So, basically, any player whose chances of playing are less than 100 percent is “questionable,” and any player whose chances of playing are 49.9999 percent of less is “doubtful.” While these changes streamline the process, they create a much broader range for “questionable,” allowing visiting teams to keep the truly injured players under wraps until they head to the site of the game and leave the injured players behind. For home teams, the question of whether a “questionable” player will play won’t be finally resolved until the list of inactive players is filed 90 minutes prior to kickoff.

Reporter: Bill you listed your entire 53 man roster as questionable. Why?

Bill: In our lives we are all questionable, day to day. Next question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom