• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay, your poor taste is tolerated here. I mean, we have people who hate brunettes, like the Pats, and like pineapple on pizza posting here. We can all get along despite any particular person's flaws.

I have made peace with seahawks gaf and brother rando and I are enjoying a new peace treaty so I'll let this disrespect slide...for today.

Bread

Banned
Come play madden to wash your sorrows away!
I'm watching the tick, it's supposed to be pretty good I guess! My trial ran out somehow, I played maybe 3 hours too wtf!

Don't worry friend, just keep four words in mind and you'll be fine - What Would Russell Do?
I will be like Russell and never give up hope :)

Is bread committing elder abuse against DM?
DM has always supported Our Stream financially and I hope someday we can pay back some of our debts to him!

:eek:

Is this the Big One?!
Hint: we're investing in ice, currency of the future 8)

manfestival

He's a kicker. He kicks.
do you think he has had chronic diarrhea or something to explain his performance?
He's a Buccaneer. He sucks.

I said non haters thanks!
fuming.gif

Bitanator

DM homie, so as a fellow fan... what are you thinking of our second round pick so far?
As well as other bucs fans and non haters

He was suppose to be automatic, but everybody knows there is only one robot in the league from 45 yards in

9b93189ce23d95643590d60017e2b73b.jpg

And he was picked up from the street like any sane team would do when getting a kicker

Agreed, shame you're being slandered like that

Everyone knows your boy Manziel gonna pull off something positive any day now, after all :)
Going to prison if that's what you mean.. Then yes. That's positive as he'll get help there.

Also fuck you for saying he's my boy

Maybe win 9 or 10 games against NFL teams first before you branch on out to the rest of the world.
It's Ohio appreciation day Bionic.. It brought you several starters and gave you a good education.

Appreciate it!!

This is the last weekend of the year without real football, friends.
We did it

So still two weekends to go, gotcha,
Don't be like this.. Watch Ohio State friend.. WATCH IT!!

It's okay, your poor taste is tolerated here. I mean, we have people who hate brunettes, like the Pats, and like pineapple on pizza posting here. We can all get along despite any particular person's flaws.
Here here

bionic77

Going to prison if that's what you mean.. Then yes. That's positive as he'll get help there.

Also fuck you for saying he's my boy

It's Ohio appreciation day Bionic.. It brought you several starters and gave you a good education.

Appreciate it!!

We did it

Don't be like this.. Watch Ohio State friend.. WATCH IT!!

Here here
I spent 4 years in Ohio.

I am an expert in the subject.

bionic77

Jerry Richardson is a cheap ass so the Panthers' "practice facility" is literally just some grass on the side of the road by the stadium

On the (increasingly frequent) occasion that there is a freak rainstorm, they have to go practice in a nearby hotel ballroom. No bullshit
That's like what the evil owner in Major League would give to the Indians.

cdyhybrid

Jerry Richardson is a cheap ass so the Panthers' "practice facility" is literally just some grass on the side of the road by the stadium

On the (increasingly frequent) occasion that there is a freak rainstorm, they have to go practice in a nearby hotel ballroom. No bullshit

That road is really close to the field.

No wonder Cam is afraid to dive after loose balls.

manfestival

yo im watching the babadook right now and while this movie isnt necessarily scary it is one really freaking disturbing piece of movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom