• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Here is the Pats practice facility. 2 fields and a indoor field
temp20130727-tc-topview_4395--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I don't see why we have to pick fights between wrestling and anime.

I'm confident in saying that taken on the whole, wrestling and anime are exactly equal in quality.

bionic77

The quality of insults is pretty embarrassing these days.

Granted eznark set a standard that is probably never going to be matched, but your momma/sista jokes? What the fuck is this, middle school?

I hope that you people are better than this.

Hunter S.

The Pats were once again defeated by the wild and free Broncos of the cold Rockies. We are experiencing an age of peace and prosperity this group is not used to, Bionic. Feel the glow and forget the Steelers' smog, Bionic.

I have Russell Wilson, and Doug Baldwin on my fantasy team.

#Blessed

I also drafted Stafford in the very last round so he can sit on my bench and watch a real QB.

RBH

Granted eznark set a standard that is probably never going to be matched, but your momma/sista jokes? What the fuck is this, middle school?

Sometimes simple jokes are the best!

Although I could start making Magic Johnson and ugly rug jokes too!

bionic77

Watching some 80s movies and gotdamn they showed a lot more titties back in the day.

Not the fake ass shit we see in movie today. Real, natural titties. The way God and Tebow intended.

Shit was so much more raw too. For me a raw movie is just always going to seem more realistic. If the extras in the movie all look like movie stars it just takes me out of it. I need a few hairy and obese beasts in a movie for it to seem real.

An example of what I am talking about. In the first 10 minutes of Lethal Weapon you see a hot woman snort some coke and jump off the balcony in a high rise (but taking the time to expose some perky breasts), followed by Danny Glover getting clowned on his 50th birthday in his bathtub and then you see Mel Gibson walking around buck naked.

Your mother wears bowling shoes!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watching some 80s movies and gotdamn they showed a lot more titties back in the day.

Not the fake ass shit we see in movie today. Real, natural titties. The way God and Tebow intended.

Shit was so much more raw too. For me a raw movie is just always going to seem more realistic. If the extras in the movie all look like movie stars it just takes me out of it. I need a few hairy and obese beasts in a movie for it to seem real.

An example of what I am talking about. In the first 10 minutes of Lethal Weapon you see a hot woman snort some coke and jump off the balcony in a high rise (but taking the time to expose some perky breasts), followed by Danny Glover getting clowned on his 50th birthday in his bathtub and then you see Mel Gibson walking around buck naked.

As long as we're not talking about those weird torpedo tits.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I'll get on it when I wake up.

Striker

Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)
8/21/16, 7:59 PM
Giants will be working out kickers tomorrow, including Garrett Hartley, with their depth K struggling and Josh Brown facing 1gm suspension
Is Josh Scobee still available?

bionic77

As long as we're not talking about those weird torpedo tits.
I think that is Lethal Weapon 2. I think that was the South African chick.

I have not seen the movie in a long ass time but I thought she was really hot at the time.

How big were the women
Human memory is really pretty horrible.

But as I remember things even in the dumpster fire that was northern Ohio I don't remember a lot of fat women. In general there did not seem to be as many fat people in the 80s and 90s as we have today (again memory so take with a grain of salt). You are attracted to what is around you, so we were all even into flat, pancake white asses when I was growing up. Granted I was not actually looking for girls in the slums of Cleveland. Being in college I was mostly interested in college girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom