• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
DwatObZ.gif

Why does that make you angry friend?

Here, watch this summary of the 2015-16 Falcons season.

It'll make everything better!

RBH

CpNlX28VYAAiwN1.jpg

CpJTzcjVMAEzgBG.jpg

Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Los Angeles Rams" is set to debut this Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET on HBO. The weekly five-show series, which runs through Sept. 6, will document the preparations for the Rams' historic return to Los Angeles after moving from St. Louis.

This "Hard Knocks" will have a distinct L.A. vibe, according to Ken Rodgers, the coordinating producer for NFL Films. He even puts on a Hollywood director's hat in describing the tone.

"The Rams' arrival in Los Angeles is the overarching storyline of the entire series this year," Rodgers said. "In my mind, this is the classic story of a Midwestern boy moving west to make his dreams come true. He's going to discover the bright lights of L.A. Only instead of one boy, it's a team of young men trying to make it big."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...os-angeles-rams-will-feature-hollywood-flavor

DMczaf

I'm pleased to announce that Breadstream has bought the exclusive rights to stream the 2016 NFL Hall of Fame game.

Bread and I bet the farm on this one, friends.

We can't wait for all of you to tune in tonight!

Gurrry

Fuck that. Fuck the NFL.

I waited all day for this. Not to mention all fucking offseason.

This is bullshit.

Gurrry

The field is so dangerous that theyre letting the old ass HOF'ers walk across it.

Damn, I can see why they called this game off! That shit is practically pure ice!!!

This is bullshit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No, "lol rescheduling"

Packers have to play 4 preseason games like the rest of the NFL.

An extra preseason game off gives them a huge advantage with all other teams having to deal with potential injuries.

Historical precedent says otherwise. See Baltimore-Philly in like 2001.

I assume they'd try to reschedule it but if they can't fit it in then....meh.

Most coach interviews I've seen say that 4 games is too many already, that they know who is making the cut by game 3 and unless a player shows something they haven't in camp, game 4 rarely matters for the roster, I can't imagine how meaningless a 5th game must be.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I enjoy preseason games just to see where rosters are and how rookies compete but it is BS that two teams have to play an extra game. The season is already long and grueling and you're just adding the potential for inevitable injuries to players.

And the NFL wants an 18 game season
kttcolicamby

So in the last two months Ohio has had one win and like 4 losses to make up for it. Sounds about right

There's even two Ls in lol

The league that let the power go out during the single biggest live television broadast of the YEAR one time maybe not having their shit together in terms of field/stadium operations is not that shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom