• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league that let the power go out during the single biggest live television broadast of the YEAR one time maybe not having their shit together in terms of field/stadium operations is not that shocking.

They didn't even pressure Snyder into fixing his turf when it tore up his own QB's knee the same year he drafted the player

If anything, them actually cancelling the game is progress

Bread

Banned
I'm pleased to announce that Breadstream has bought the exclusive rights to stream the 2016 NFL Hall of Fame game.

Bread and I bet the farm on this one, friends.

We can't wait for all of you to tune in tonight!
This is it! We finally went all in on something we really believe in and we can't wait for the game to be played!

CpRBElpXYAAD69q.jpg

Wait I assumed it was rain or something, they sprayed the wrong kind of paint on the field?

Wow, people are going to lose their jobs.

I've transcended beyond taking L's, I'm a championship fan pleighboi. I now would like to transfer all my future L's onto you.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif[img]
[spoiler]#prayForGrovo[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Bitch

Your bougie ass aint got no damn authority here.

As soon as the Browns go 4-12 again and the Cavs get swept by the 81-1 Warriors you'll be right back in the Shame Circle.

Pls settle down Grovo, we are all your friends here. We hate it when you act like this -_-

I am calm friend.

I am just concerned that you are forgetting where you came from. Forgetting where you belong.

You will never be accepted truly into the land of winners :(

Don't try to be something you are not

Grover getting bodied by a Browns fan

This does not concern you

Please go drink your kale smoothie somewhere else.

Was going to catch some football in between the dodger game but...

Sportscenter on. Weather ruined it or bad grounds crew not properly taking care of it?

Ichiro getting to 3000 hits after spending all that time in the japanese league is insanity.

The guy reminds me of Ray Allen in a sense that they have a routine down to an exact science. Everyday they work on the same thing. The long ass warm ups that they do from stretching to practicing situational things. Both were able to keep healthy and kept on doing what they do. With Ray it was shooting 3s and with Ichiro it was getting hits.

Both played in Seattle too and every Sonics game that I went to during Ray's time here and every M's game I went to during Ichiro you always see them out there first in warm ups.

That some insane level of dedication.

Reading that the new field (that wasn't ready for tonight's game) was repurposed from trashed Superdome turf.

Who could have foreseen any problems with this plan?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The guy reminds me of Ray Allen in a sense that they have a routine down to an exact science. Everyday they work on the same thing. The long ass warm ups that they do from stretching to practicing situational things. Both were able to keep healthy and kept on doing what they do. With Ray it was shooting 3s and with Ichiro it was getting hits.

Both played in Seattle too and every Sonics game that I went to during Ray's time here and every M's game I went to during Ichiro you always see them out there first in warm ups.

That some insane level of dedication.

Holy shit I literally do not remember Ray Allen ever playing in Seattle. I had to look it up he was there a while, omg I truly am an old.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Reading that the new field (that wasn't ready for tonight's game) was repurposed from trashed Superdome turf.

Who could have foreseen any problems with this plan?

Does grass not grow in Ohio or something? Shocked they weren't able to drum up a small college field or something on short notice. Or Browns stadium.

Just seems they waited until the last second on this.

DMczaf

Bread, what is this about the NFL canceling the HOF game?

Our contract does have a Canceled Game clause...right?!?

Does grass not grow in Ohio or something? Shocked they weren't able to drum up a small college field or something on short notice. Or Browns stadium.

Does anything grow in Ohio?

He doesn't deserve to put on the famed Charger colors that I know but choose not to list.

You're almost too good of a fan, friend you don't deserve this.

Bread

Banned
Bread, what is this about the NFL canceling the HOF game?

Our contract does have a Canceled Game clause...right?!?
What's a clause? Is that like Tim allen? I am the ideas guy I don't worry about the small print!!!!

Get bionic on the phone, he'll know more about this Santa clause.

I believe they are putting a new Field down or something. I don't believe everything was a surprise to the NFL, posted earlier that they cancelled the home games of the local high school team that plays on the field for the year. So those seniors aren't getting to play on their home field

Edit: Someone earlier said they were putting turf down from the superdome ? Because the field wasn't ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom