• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Does anything grow in Ohio?

My boy Gregory is Ohio born and raised, and he has achieved the PINNACLE of human physicality!!

Also perhaps an argument could be made that Ohio is the ultimate place of growth in the US, even weeds like BG can grow through the cracks in the Ohio pavement :\

Bread

Banned
My boy Gregory is Ohio born and raised, and he has achieved the PINNACLE of human physicality!!

Also perhaps an argument could be made that Ohio is the ultimate place of growth in the US, even weeds like BG can grow through the cracks in the Ohio pavement :
LMAO

Also perhaps an argument could be made that Ohio is the ultimate place of growth in the US, even weeds like BG can grow through the cracks in the Ohio pavement :
Is bg a weed or a rose?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
WzgdB7y.png

This is why I have been known to blackout and wake up with a waifu pillow. Fuck.

Greg

:jnc

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck this. The hof game destroyed the Steelers last year. The kicker was lost forever due to that shit field, everyone should have to play there once every preseason!

J7Wiwp5.gif

Alright cool

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris

Anyone else let me know on here or PM

My team name: Fatford is Staf. Or something like that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sure buddy, sure. I'll email you the list of this years blonde waifus, choose wisely who you will cuddle up with during your darkest hours this time around.

Packers winning the Super Bowl!

Or losing in a non-heartbreaking fashion anyway. Last season I wasn't even mad because I hated that year.

Where do you even get a waifu pillow at 2 a.m.?

If I knew it wouldn't be a blackout!

Packers winning the Super Bowl!

Or losing in a non-heartbreaking fashion anyway. Last season I wasn't even mad because I hated that year.

If I knew it wouldn't be a blackout!
Last year's ending was garbo, but no one can ever take those two Rodgers to Janis throws away from us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Last year's ending was garbo, but no one can ever take those two Rodgers to Janis throws away from us!

I can't believe we did as well as we did considering we almost had no business being there. Such a miserable shitstain of a season wasting one of Rodgers' prime years.

Things were way simpler when the defense shit the bed

He's in too deep with the shame circle, we don't need that for NFL-GAF
No The Shame Circle is in Atlanta

Huskies start camp tomorrow!
Can you actually beat Sweatshop U and Cyan's Arch Nemesis?

You should know what team I am.

My QB is the 2016-2017 league MVP.
Bless your heart

The new ESPN crew seems good, just need to replace Berman
No

I was in this league last year wasn't I?
You were. If you recall, you were pissed because I drafted Amari Cooper and Greg Olsen back to back :)

Alright cool

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris

Anyone else let me know on here or PM
Is that bastard PD gonna defend his title or no? I need vengeance.

Fuck this. The hof game destroyed the Steelers last year. The kicker was lost forever due to that shit field, everyone should have to play there once every preseason!

J7Wiwp5.gif

That was you? I need to make sure I don't actually lose to you.

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris
Chuckddd

Alright, added.

Also perhaps an argument could be made that Ohio is the ultimate place of growth in the US, even weeds like BG can grow through the cracks in the Ohio pavement :\

:jnc

Is that bastard PD gonna defend his title or no? I need vengeance.

That was you? I need to make sure I don't actually lose to you.

Since he got banned I have no idea if he's going to play again, and PD was Stafford Windows, Chuck is Stafford is Fat.

bionic77

When does eznark get a new account?

He was great at shitting on any happy memory that did not involve a SB win.

Speaking of that game probably no one else in the history of the game could have made those throws. That was insane.

Hunter S.

I am back from lake Superior and upper peninsula of Michigan. Truly an incredible place. I Think that the lake in early August and late july is better than many salt beaches I have been to in Southern California. That fresh non-salty water is perfecto mundo. Nothing but white people.... lol

Bionic doesn't have any time for your guys' shit. He's busy trying to figure out how to evict a bunch of old people so that his clients can demolish a housing project and build a strip mall.

hqdefault.jpg

JABEE

This is Spinal Tap is the film everyone should watch and enjoy.

The Blues Brothers is also a masterpiece.

bionic77

Bionic doesn't have any time for your guys' shit. He's busy trying to figure out how to evict a bunch of old people so that his clients can demolish a housing project and build a strip mall.

hqdefault.jpg
Old people help no one and eat up our counties resources.

Strip malls provide valuable services such as Subway sandwiches, nail salons, and Verizon stores.

In a better world I would be seen as a hero. Making the tough decisions to make for a better society.

This is Spinal Tap is the film everyone should watch and enjoy.

The Blues Brothers is also a masterpiece.
Blues Brothers is really good, but Spinal Tap is on another level.

I saw it a few months again (had not seen it in forever) and I was blown away with how brilliant it was. Rob Reiner was on another level in the 80s. He was the Cedric Ceballos of movies.

Hunter S.

I got a great football related photo that includes my fully exposed white buttocks. It is a treasure. To the mods, will it get me banned , or permabanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom