• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikki

No, it's going to be a very tight battle for the Patriots' final 53 this year and Dante Scarnecchia doesn't want to rotate the offensive line as much as last year, so keeping a certified backup center around isn't the best use of a roster spot. I wish they'd have kept him til the end of the preseason at least, just in case, but Belichick is big on the idea of releasing veterans earlier so they have a better chance of catching on with a new team. And they have a rookie, Ted Karras, who'll probably be their backup center on the practice squad, so I'm sure they want to get him more reps and game action at the position.

Stork was battling for the Center position, but he had replaced guys at guard and tackle. They're already having trouble with injuries on the line, but if Scarnecchia thinks they have what they need then great.

Line_HTX

No, everyone else just like fat girls and winky likes flat girls. Coldnoodle wasn't sure he liked girls.

I like all girls. Although I think my preferences are obvious.

image.php

Bread

Banned
Oh that makes sense. DM must be doing the same in his office
I had to tell DM that his pension plan had disappeared this morning, so that might have been him.

Around me people just drink champagne a lot
That's because we made it!

how much do you guys pay for a haircut? I usually pay $20 for a cut and shave. I give a $5 tip.
I cut my own hair, I don't tip though because I don't do a good job.

bionic77

Real CEOs don't cut their hair or sleep alone.

Bread allow this to serve as notice that I am withdrawing as general counsel for Breadstream. My firm wants to focus on only the classiest companies. We are removing you from our portfolio but wish you the best of luck in the future. Also, recall that you still owe me $50,000 and no I will not accept payment in tacos.

Bread

Banned
Real CEOs don't cut their hair or sleep alone.

Bread allow this to serve as notice that I am withdrawing as general counsel for Breadstream. My firm wants to focus on only the classiest companies. We are removing you from our portfolio but wish you the best of luck in the future. Also, recall that you still owe me $50,000 and no I will not accept payment in tacos.
Talk to my lawyer about this

No, it's going to be a very tight battle for the Patriots' final 53 this year and Dante Scarnecchia doesn't want to rotate the offensive line as much as last year, so keeping a certified backup center around isn't the best use of a roster spot. I wish they'd have kept him til the end of the preseason at least, just in case, but Belichick is big on the idea of releasing veterans earlier so they have a better chance of catching on with a new team. And they have a rookie, Ted Karras, who'll probably be their backup center on the practice squad, so I'm sure they want to get him more reps and game action at the position.
Is that Alex Karras's son?

There's a girl I work with that says things like "O.M.G.", "I can't even" and "Is this real life?" CONSTANTLY. That shit is infuriating.

Kill her.
Yankee has the right idea I think.

You're Aguayo's mental health coach. What advice do you give?
Ask Tom for his sports psychologist's number?

how much do you guys pay for a haircut? I usually pay $20 for a cut and shave. I give a $5 tip.
Depends.. I go to Sports Cuts so if I get the MVP treatment, it costs more.

To: John Madden
CC: Electronic Arts Sports
Re: Being the worst rated player on Madden ‘07

Hi, John, my name is Ethan Albright. I play line for the Washington Redskins. You probably already knew that, so I’ll continue. I am writing in regards to the overall player rating of 53 that I have received in Madden NFL Football 2007. I feel that this is fucking bullshit and you should kiss my mother-fucking ass. Ahmed Carroll was rated a 78 and the Packers just cut his ass on a Tuesday morning after his performance in a Monday night game. That is pretty terrible. The worst part is that his overall rating was sniffing 80.

You know what, John? Two can play this game. I rate you a fucking 12. I rate you a fucking 12 in Ethan Albright Football 2000-ever… except for in the category of ball-licking. That is where I will spot you a 98 rating. You will receive this score because I will never give your blubbery ass a 99 in any category. Take that, pencil-dick. Go do Al Micheals or something. Boom.

Mindlog

No misses today. We're back in the game!
Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 6m6 minutes ago

#Bucs did not have a kicking period today, so no news on Roberto Aguayo and what he did or didn't do. Looked fine on kickoffs ...
Thursdays are cancelled.

Bread

Banned
Bread you need to get DM to go buy some peanuts from CVS and sell them as Breadstream Snacks for $29.99.
Hmmm that gives me an idea. I'll send DM on non stop flights around the world so he can collect airplane peanuts. We will repackage the airplane peanuts and call them Breadnuts. Families around the world will gather round the television to watch the stream and eat.

Great job jbug I'm promoting you to grover's former position!

Hmmm that gives me an idea. I'll send DM on non stop flights around the world so he can collect airplane peanuts. We will repackage the airplane peanuts and call them Breadnuts. Families around the world will gather round the television to watch the stream and eat.

Great job jbug I'm promoting you to grover's former position!
What was that, company drunk?

squicken

DGB is going to get some reps with the 1s on Thursday. Pretty telling that they are playing him as a starter when they basically acquired him for a ham sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom