• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guy's want anything from Chile's?

Fajitas I guess.

Chilis is always one of those places that sounds like a great idea and then you get there and look at the menu and scratch your head.

I prefer Applebees, Outback, or TGIFridays personally.

Hunter S.

Took my bro to the airport for China. His last words were his hope he does not end up in a jail cell due to some hidden small amount of pot from his time home.

I love my freedoms.
bluemustang.jpg.CROP.promo-large2.jpg

I love to think how this Bronco greets every NFL team coming to Denver. Get ready to be stomped biiiiiiiiiiiittcchh!!!!

Now that I live in the suburbs it's all chains all the time. Except for your Italian and breakfast places anyway.

This is like one of the largest reasons I hope I never have to live in the suburbs. Chain food is god awful.

I don't go out to eat just to eat food I can cook better myself.

Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman expected to play this week...

8-8
Believe friend.. :)

#Chargers statement: “As a result, we will restructure our offer since Joey will be unable to contribute for the full 16 game season…” Wow.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/768509955397804032

Hope he RE enters the draft next year and goes in the 3rd for the lulz
They really aren't signing him.. Wow.

Trade him to the Cleve for OW Justin Gilbert!!!
Please this. Then in 3-4 years, we can have his brother too

Really? Bosa may lose around a million dollars. The Chargers lose the number 3 overall pick, fan support and probably a new stadium.

They hold all the power in spinning it. The owners don't give a shit if they have to move the team. Owners know they'll get fans wherever they go. Bosa may only lose a million, that's if he doesn't do more harm to his career in general. But $1m to a guy that has zero is a lot bigger a loss than an NFL team being mildly inconvenienced and moving cities which they were likely to do already. Owners have the luxury of knowing their business will be around 10 years from now. Players don't have that power.

Bread

Banned
Joey Joe Joe doesn't want to live in the most beautiful city in the US, he's an idiot.

He's fussing over language and because of that he'll miss out on having millions at age 21. I'm sure the Chargers are being cheap in some way but he'll regret this later in life.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They hold all the power in spinning it. The owners don't give a shit if they have to move the team. Owners know they'll get fans wherever they go. Bosa may only lose a million, that's if he doesn't do more harm to his career in general. But $1m to a guy that has zero is a lot bigger a loss than an NFL team being mildly inconvenienced and moving cities which they were likely to do already. Owners have the luxury of knowing their business will be around 10 years from now. Players don't have that power.

If Spanos wanted to move to LA and rent space, he would've done it already. Your spin is worse than his. He's literally risking hundreds of millions of dollars.

If Spanos wanted to move to LA and rent space, he would've done it already. Your spin is worse than his. He's literally risking hundreds of millions of dollars.

He wanted to see if he could get a new stadium out of San Diego. The LA space isn't going anywhere. I don't think he gives a shit about San Diego, and LA is a much larger market, by far large enough to support two teams. Say what you want about him risking hundreds of millions, but team profits were up last season despite all the bullshit, and probably will be this season too. Even without Bosa.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's dumb by the Chargers, because it's even more dumb for Bosa to give up millions over a damn meaningless principle.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Wow. #Patriots didn’t cut C Bryan Stork after all… they traded him to the #Redskins, source said. That was unexpected.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He wanted to see if he could get a new stadium out of San Diego. The LA space isn't going anywhere. I don't think he gives a shit about San Diego, and LA is a much larger market, by far large enough to support two teams. Say what you want about him risking hundreds of millions, but team profits were up last season despite all the bullshit, and probably will be this season too. Even without Bosa.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's dumb by the Chargers, because it's even more dumb for Bosa to give up millions over a damn meaningless principle.

So losing a million dollars is worse than losing hundreds of millions. Got it. Thanks.

Colasante

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Wow. #Patriots didn’t cut C Bryan Stork after all… they traded him to the #Redskins, source said. That was unexpected.

Happy to hear this. Doubt they received much compensation, but I found it odd that the Patriots couldn't receive anything for Stork. Even though he's inconsistent, he's a good player, so I like this move for the Redskins too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Avatar bet that their profits go up in 2016? Say a month?

What the fuck do profits have to do with jack shit? Of course their profits will go up, it's an nfl team. It's Spanos owning a really big fucking building that houses concerts and high school games and college games and soccer games and conventions and revivals and summer festivals and tax breaks that's at risk here.

Colasante

Garbage.

Coach Bill and Tom keeps bailing him out.

Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Devin McCourty, Dont'a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Malcolm Butler, Julian Edelman, Dion Lewis, Malcom Brown, Jabaal Sheard, Patrick Chung, Stephen Gostkowski, Nate Solder, Sebastian Vollmer, Martellus Bennett. These are all good-to-great, Pro Bowl-caliber players on the roster. How many were acquired by someone other than Bill Belichick? Get the hell out of here with this Felger nonsense. It's embarrassing.

What the fuck do profits have to do with jack shit? Of course their profits will go up, it's an nfl team. It's Spanos owning a really big fucking building that houses concerts and high school games and college games and soccer games and conventions and revivals and summer festivals and tax breaks that's at risk here.

If the company isn't taking a hit to their profits then they're not forfeiting money long term, plain and simple. I think Spanos knows how the vote is going to go in November and is done with San Diego. He'll probably make more money in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom