• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

I too would like to announce today that my NFL career is officially over. Also my purely sexual relationship with Yanet Garcia is over as well.

Scooter.

Did you know that 70% of the NFL is younger than you, and that number grows each and every year until it becomes 100%?

DMczaf

DM

The day has come.

I can't still go.

tumblr_inline_n03b1homu81qg52fu.jpg

Since when did they leave it at the front door of your apartment building (i.e. basically on the street) to get stolen instead of just trying again the next day?

Fucking assholes.
Rule 1: always get it delivered to work

Of course, I forgot to do this the other day...

squicken

I hope for the best, but Teddy's injury is pretty bad. The kneecap dislocation is pretty substantial. MIN is going to have to find a QB next year.

Once again GB is on easy street. They might be the only team over .500 in that division

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hope for the best, but Teddy's injury is pretty bad. The kneecap dislocation is pretty substantial. MIN is going to have to find a QB next year.

Once again GB is on easy street. They might be the only team over .500 in that division

The Lions should be better than last year but you're right, the Packers should be head and shoulders above the rest of the division.

Tom Penny

Jimmy Garapollo getting a first from Dallas or the Vikings...

Morning everyone.

I'm retired.

I'm taking my pension as well as DM's pension and will be riding out into the sunset
So it's just me and DM then.. We can do it DM.. Here at Umbrella corps.

Stop pretending that you guys have jobs or run companies.

I would be surprised if most of you could handle cleaning your own asses let alone finding someone reckless enough to employ you.
But I think Van Damme and Bloodsport is awesome. My ass is clean.

The lawyer got jokes in place of a heart
He spent all his money on rugs. He can't afford a heart.

Floyd in the front
BG and Kave in row 2
Gobias and the rest in the back
:jnc

I too would like to announce today that my NFL career is officially over. Also my purely sexual relationship with Yanet Garcia is over as well.
So what kind of relationship do you have now?

Who's the oldest old here?

Aka the one true king?
Angmar.. I think he is in his mid 40s (46 to be exact)

I wouldn't be so quick to crown the Packers and bury the Lions based upon what I have seen of the Madden numbers.
:jnc

bionic77

Floy while it is admirable that you think JCVD and Bloodsport are awesome no one is buying that you know how to clean your ass by yourself.

jmdajr

Hindl

Seems silly to assume the Vikings can't be very competitive with their defense and their run game.

Yeah, losing Teddy sucks, but it's not like they're the 2015 Cowboys, where the QB completely masks the team's faults. They're a young team with a strong defense and run game. Are they gonna make a deep playoff push? No, but it's not like they're suddenly bottom feeders without Teddy

Yeah, losing Teddy sucks, but it's not like they're the 2015 Cowboys, where the QB completely masks the team's faults. They're a young team with a strong defense and run game. Are they gonna make a deep playoff push? No, but it's not like they're suddenly bottom feeders without Teddy

It's definitely a huge bummer but I read the article Bill Barnwell put up making exactly that point.

Made me feel a lot better.

I just hope Teddy has the chance to fully recover.

jmdajr

Houston no-zoning laws are the best!

Residents in northern portions of Deer Park have been asked to shelter-in-place Wednesday morning after a fire at a Hexion plant in the area.

The order was issued about 8:30 a.m. for neighborhoods north of P Street, according to the Deer Park Police Department. People are asked to remain indoors and turn off their air-conditioners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom