• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Tom!

Tom-Coughlin.jpg

Hindl

It's definitely a huge bummer but I read the article Bill Barnwell put up making exactly that point.

Made me feel a lot better.

I just hope Teddy has the chance to fully recover.

Yeah the lack of nerve or arterial damage gives some hope, but the Vikings might want to look for a late round QB to groom in the meantime. That team is really developing, and having a backup plan in case Teddy doesn't recover would pay dividends in a few years.

Patriots are gonna win the super bowl

It would honestly be embarrassing if they aren't at least in the AFC championship game. The AFC looks weak as fuck. Barring Siemian/Lynch not playing like 1st year starters and the Denver D staying the same, or the Steelers D improving and O continuing their dominance, there's no one in the conference that looks scary. Even with Brady out for 4 games, they have Gronk and Bennett, and the Pats defense is really strong but no one talks about it.

I find it hilarious that Jerry was pouting and trying to trade a 2nd for Paxton Lynch and we ended up with someone who looks better (right now) from the 4th round.

For some reason the fact that Jerry Jones wanted someone else gives me a lot of hope for Dak.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago

Steelers moved up $4 million from next year to this year, boosting Antonio Brown's base salary to $10.25 this year, per source.

bionic77

What are the chances the Bucs v Redskins game gets postponed tonight? Looks like the tropical storm is hitting earlier than expected.

rDtWHbU.gif
If anyone ever moonwalks and throws a TD during a regular season game I will declare them the best player in the game.

If they did it in the playoffs we would all have to agree on them being a living legend.

If someone did it in the SB they would instantly become the GOAT and anyone who disagreed would be sent to Florida.

squicken

The Lions should be better than last year but you're right, the Packers should be head and shoulders above the rest of the division.

I'm pretty down on Detroit. I think they will be the worst team in that division. I think the defense is bad and there will be a dropoff w/o Megatron. Minnesota is pretty boned w/o Teddy. Shaun Hill had to start a few years ago for STL and it was bad. CHI should be better. Foxy is a solid coach who should get his team closer to .500 this year

Pepiope

I feel bad for Teddy, but I don't think Minnesota is screwed. Just get a competent QB out there and they'll be fine. The child beater is still their offense.

Fantomex

Steelers restructured with Antonio Brown. He's going to have a huge payday when his contract is up.

"According to NFL Media's Mike Garafolo, the best wide receiver in football agreed to a restructured contract Tuesday that still takes him through 2017 but now pays him $10.25 million in 2016. He was originally set to make $6.25 million."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom