• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
All debts were waived upon purchase.

Also, I can do anything I want to my employees. Just read Article 69.
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

So glad I quit Breadstream Enterprises at 2:57 PM today.

Bread is my brother but I can't go along with him selling the company.

Especially not to the alligator

Bread

Banned
Happy to see Breadstream doing so well after I was bought out! Sad to say that my baseball dreams were shattered today after I couldn't run the bases without stopping to catch my breath. At least I have my (and DM's) money!!!!!

DMczaf

Happy to see Breadstream doing so well after I was bought out! Sad to say that my baseball dreams were shattered today after I couldn't run the bases without stopping to catch my breath. At least I have my (and DM's) money!!!!!

Can you send me another photo of the monies?!

All debts were waived upon purchase.

Also, I can do anything I want to my employees. Just read Article 69.
Bionic.. I need legal representation. There is a clause in my contract that The company must pay any fines I may incur in any all shirtless activities.

I demand justice!!

So glad I quit Breadstream Enterprises at 2:57 PM today.

Bread is my brother but I can't go along with him selling the company.

Especially not to the alligator
No way mafucker.. You are so not ditching us.. We gotta stay strong.

DM's resignation isn't the only thing that's going to be tendered.
DM ain't quitting shit.. We are in it to win back the company.

While Gata controls Breadstream during the day, Daddy Bionic controls the company during the night after Gata's bedtime.
This is true, now bionic.. As you are the wise man of NFL-GAF, you understand the importance of money.. It lets you get the fine ass women and everything good in life

Do you really want to let this supposed offspring ruin your good name.. He might start posting Jordan highlights.. Worse yet, he will post Tom Brady highlights and force us to cover it. Do you want that?

Do the right thing Bionic.. Stop Gata from this madness and help us get the company back to the right hands

Damn what's going on with all these companies? I think my investors will be happy to know I'm planning a stream in 2025. Should get my stocks up #BGvision

bionic77

Stop pretending that you guys have jobs or run companies.

I would be surprised if most of you could handle cleaning your own asses let alone finding someone reckless enough to employ you.

The last two teams the Seahawks played this preseason have been Cowboys and Vikings. Teddy and Romo were both fine after the games.... but weeks later. DUN DUN DUN.

I ain't saying shit... but well shit.

The last two teams the Seahawks played this preseason have been Cowboys and Vikings. Teddy and Romo were both fine after the games.... but weeks later. DUN DUN DUN.

I ain't saying shit... but well shit.
Nah theory has holes. Teddy didn't play against us remember. Unless if a QB just has to be inside the clink to be affected by the curse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom