• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

13912656_734790909997468_811205801519224196_n.png

Nice

edit: you know Instagram is just exploding with "workout" videos with all sorts of motivational text to go along with it.

People must be really inspired. So many followers.

Fox318

I watched an episode to try and understand what the fuss was about.

I'm just as shocked as you Bionic on why so many people are into it.

bionic77

I watched an episode to try and understand what the fuss was about.

I'm just as shocked as you Bionic on why so many people are into it.
I understand the appeal if you are under 10.

But it's weird for a grown ass man to watch it.

Then again my dad felt the same way about me watching Star Wars and playing Nintendo as an adult so maybe this is this generations version of that and maybe are the out of touch olds.

I once watched MLP, it was a dark time in my life. Then things got better and now I just watch animu and Football. On that note time to start Stranger Things tonight, got to love Netflix's original programs.

Hindl

You have Rueben Randle, bro.

Did he look good in practice with the Giants and then just give no effort in the games? Or was he lazy during practice too? Because he's been having a good training camp, but if he looked good in Giants training camp too then it means nothing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
vaughn mcclure
‏@vxmcclure23

ICYMI: Falcons 1st-round pick Keanu Neal sidelined by trunk injury; 50/50 for Thursday night's game vs. Redskins.

#LightTheFire

RBH

vaughn mcclure
‏@vxmcclure23

ICYMI: Falcons 1st-round pick Keanu Neal sidelined by trunk injury; 50/50 for Thursday night's game vs. Redskins.

#LightTheFire

Coaching staff is just taking some precautions, no reason to worry!

I know you guys are trying to rile me up! It ain't gonna work!

RBH

RBH!! I am afraid of lookin' a fool on my rotations!! Pls send moral support

Friend, you will do great. Which rotation do you start with?

Step Up to Medicine is a favorite of mine, as well as Master The Boards, when it comes to resources for rotations. Plus doing UWorld alongside each rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom