• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ritual has begun!
gifstache.com_1936_1347822005.gif

rando14

Friend, you will do great. Which rotation do you start with?

Step Up to Medicine is a favorite of mine, as well as Master The Boards, when it comes to resources for rotations. Plus doing UWorld alongside each rotation.

Right now I'm on Family med!! Thanks for the tips!! Do you recommend getting an ipad? There are lots of apps out there, might be useful...?

RBH

Right now I'm on Family med!! Thanks for the tips!! Do you recommend getting an ipad? There are lots of apps out there, might be useful...?

I have an iPad Mini and I love it. Perfect size as far as carrying it around in your white coat. I use the app Documents and store a lot of PDFs on my iPad for reading throughout the day. Epocrates, UpToDate, Medscape are all worthwhile apps.

JABEE

I voted for the President. He is now turned into the Community drunk.

You're Grover Cleveland, not Ulysses S. Grant!

rando14

I have an iPad Mini and I love it. Perfect size as far as carrying it around in your white coat. I use the app Documents and store a lot of PDFs on my iPad for reading throughout the day. Epocrates, UpToDate, Medscape are all worthwhile apps.

Hmmm looks like I should get an ipad too!! Heheh

Have you heard about OnlineMedEd? It looks p dope, videos and flash cards and questions. Is it a reasonable alternative to UWorld? If it's not close I'll definitely get UWorld instead

you got this, rando - I believe in you!

God bless you brother!!

RBH

Hmmm looks like I should get an ipad too!! Heheh

Have you heard about OnlineMedEd? It looks p dope, videos and flash cards and questions. Is it a reasonable alternative to UWorld? If it's not close I'll definitely get UWorld instead

God bless you brother!!
Online MedEd is great. I've only used the videos, but they're well worth watching. I can't comment on the flash cards and questions tho since I haven't used them

JABEE

JABEE pls

I'm still the same dude who fought with you against the oppression of the Patriots.

Don't let these heathens turn you against me!

Grant defeated the confederates along with Sherman. That doesn't mean he didn't have a drinking problem.

Be more like this man.

t2EX5fr.jpg

EDIT: Wrong Image.

rando14

Online MedEd is great. I've only used the videos, but they're well worth watching. I can't comment on the flash cards and questions tho since I haven't used them

Thanks!

Hope being an actual doctor is going well!! Does the long coat feel 10x better than the short student one?

RBH

Thanks!

Hope being an actual doctor is going well!! Does the long coat feel 10x better than the short student one?

The long white coat feels so much better haha, just wish it came with more pockets. The actual being a doctor part has been stressful at times, but every day is a learning process for sure.

I vote for myself. I will make NFL-Gaf ok again.
Someone can create a straw poll and have an election that way.

Start with 8 teams of candidates until we go down to two teams. One from the AFC and the other from the NFC.. And then have an election between the two sides.

Whoever wins is president?

JABEE

I kept NFL-GAF out of war.

I exposed the Patriots evil ways and formed bi-partisan alliances with Bionic to bring justice to this realm.

I converted Dutch and Milch. They have turned their back on Brady and his evil ways due to their abhorrence of tyrants like Trump.

I support eznark and Frankman's reinstatement. I support snesfreak's rights to adore Nintendo in peace.

VOTE JABEE. Vote for America's future.

I'm officially endorsing JABEE on account of his strong stance against the Pats and mad poetry skills.

I would like to nominate Greg as a potential VP selection to lock down the Dunk Vote.

Man fuck airports. Flight delayed an hour. Took an hour to get through immigration and baggage claim. Because of that shit we missed the last Amtrak train to Philly until 11:00pm. Now I am paying $130 for an uberx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom