• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

And Tom had the lead until the defense gave it up with 30 seconds left. That's all on the defense.

You've lost your edge, old man!
"We're only going to score 17 points? Hahahahaha alright"

It was a team loss obviously, but he was on that team.

Hawks choke was not bigger than 18-1 because they weren't undefeated. That's all.

That SB wasn't even the chokiest performance of that playoffs.

SEA vs GB will live in infamy as the biggest chokejob in modern playoff history.

MechDX

also, at least tom did what he needed to do in crunch time in sb 42. can't say the same about mech's boy.

tom did it!

Why you bringing me into this?

Brady_Dale.gif

Aint my fault Tom cant beat a goober like Eli

It was a team loss. Avril got a concussion while concussed Edelman stayed in, we lost Lane and then Simon got burned the rest of the night. Sherman was one armed and Kam had that mcl sprain thing going on too right.

Shit happens though, stupid play was made and that was that. Still, 18-1 is a bigger choke. Losing to the same team twice at SB is probably even more of a choke.

MechDX

It was a team loss. Avril got a concussion while concussed Edelman stayed in, we lost Lane and then Simon got burned the rest of the night. Sherman was one armed and Kam had that mcl sprain thing going on too right.

Shit happens though, stupid play was made and that was that. Still, 18-1 is a bigger choke. Losing to the same team twice at SB is probably even more of a choke.

135955-Eli-Manning-Deal-With-It-gif-I-pk0m.gif

Bread

Banned
Breadworth pls give me ur Fbook, I added Dutch and Gerg already, it is time for us to become a family
yes friend!!!! we will be facebook official :)

"We're only going to score 17 points? Hahahahaha alright"

It was a team loss obviously, but he was on that team.

Hawks choke was not bigger than 18-1 because they weren't undefeated. That's all.
And Tom at least did his job in the 4th quarter in the game they lost. A choker doesn't lead a team to a go ahead score with 2 minutes left in the superbowl. A choker might throw a pick at the goal line to lose one though!

cdyhybrid

And Tom at least did his job in the 4th quarter in the game they lost. A choker doesn't lead a team to a go ahead score with 2 minutes left in the superbowl. A choker might throw a pick at the goal line to lose one though!
It was a bad play call made worse by subpar execution. Shit happens. It was a choke, but so was 18-1, and 18-1 was bigger.

Are you referring to the last two minutes of 18-1? Because that would be conveniently ignoring the other 58 minutes of that game :p

Bread

Banned
It was a bad play call made worse by subpar execution. Shit happens. It was a choke, but so was 18-1, and 18-1 was bigger.

Are you referring to the last two minutes of 18-1? Because that would be conveniently ignoring the other 58 minutes of that game :p
reported

Just for you I Munnafied your avvy.
j8P7jFW.png
omg

pray for greg

Having formed a new found bond with my buddy Rando (and seahawks gaf) I'll stay out of this conversation....
what about me, what about our bond.

Line_HTX

That every 4 years thing was entertaining for a while, lol

Luckily this has never happened in this timeline.

Tom Penny

Vikings and Dallas am cry

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Cowboys were interested in McCown until they found out how high the Browns’ asking price was, and the Vikings shouldn’t even bother to ask unless they’re willing to part with a high pick.

MechDX

Too much fighting in here. Lets let a couple studs show us the right way:

Russell+Wilson+Seattle+Seahawks+v+Houston+pZYMULFSZlhl.jpg

I shall wear the avatar of Seahawks triumph until Russell beats the ever loving shit out of the Dolphins.

I looked at the schedule today and got excited for a brief moment before remembering Teddy's knee exploded.

Fuck it, I say we just embrace the fuckball and come back next year in position to draft Christian McCaffrey and about 4 Oline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom