• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

What kind of kicks are appropriate for old's to wear? Can I still rock moon shoes?

chef-curry-2.jpg

Zeke

Ah shit BK's! Those take me back to a simpler time. Pepperridge farms remembers
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/chef-curry-2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Sweet Jesus these are like the defacto I am a dad and little league coach shoes

NO evidence of PED's and Al-Jazeera was lying.

:jnc I'll believe Al-Jazeera over the NFL any day of the week.

You think Rodger would give up a chance to suspend James Harrison? No fucking way.

Edit: I meant to quote cdy, not sure what happened there.

Suspending Harrison for being a thug is ok because it reflects on Harrison as an individual.

Suspending Harrison for PEDs when he's been named alongside other players, including golden forehead Pey-Pey, by an external media organisation means the entire NFL is tainted.

There was no way that Goodell was going to find anyone guilty of using PEDs if he could help it.

I enjoyed these few days of overlap as avatar twins!

Also you never responded to my next offseason avatar bet! You stated months ago the Panthers would miss the playoffs this season, I challenged you and you didn't respond! SAD!

i didn't see it but no thanks! the football gods hate me and so by taking that bet, i will be cementing the panthers making the playoffs. sorry brah, enjoy your 3rd place finish in the division :(

p.s.

niners will win the NFC West (with kapernicus as starter!)

Bowser

i didn't see it but no thanks! the football gods hate me and so by taking that bet, i will be cementing the panthers making the playoffs. sorry brah, enjoy your 3rd place finish in the division :(

p.s.

So much delusion in one post, I'm sorry Harbs did this to you FMT :(

Farooq

Banned

p.s.

Preach! I believe in Kaep
(with Chip)

Bowser

There's a lot of preseason Cardinals love and hype out there this offseason.

Unfortunately for Arizona, the Panthers broke Carson Palmer in the NFCCG. Trust us Panthers fans, we know firsthand the deep dark descent Cardinals fans will be facing this season.

0DzQ1.gif

The 2015 NFCCG was the beginning of the end for Palmer.

Fantomex

When I was a kid, this is what poor kids would wear. Prowings XJ900's

b1dyhhqs5v2bxnraeqmd.jpg

When I started school one day, my mom said she was gonna buy me an "expensive pair of shoes". When we got to foot locker and I said I wanted the David Robinsons, she looked at the price and said that was way too expensive. So I got the Nike Agassi kicks. The Air Tech Hot Lava II's. I was the happiest kid in school for that year. I had B-ball bruhs asking me what they were and how much they cost. I was like a celebrity. Those were the days.

Bowser

They both turned the ball over at least 5 times in the NFCC so they're even. Good God, if they meet in the NFCC again...

That game was effectively the end of Delhomme's career. He was never the same after it. If you recall, he had another 5 turnovers in the following season's opener vs the Eagles (a 38-10 home blowout where he was 7/17 for 73 yards, 4 INTs, and a fumble: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20090...d:09000d5d812a81de&tab=recap&analyze=boxscore) before eventually being benched midway thru the season and cut in the offseason.

I'm saying that Carson Palmer is going to follow the same path and be a tire fire this season. Hell, he's already looked like hot garbage in the preseason so far.

So I was randomly browsing GAF in public when someone came up to me and joked about being a GAF member. Super awkward as it's never happened to me before. Anyway He asked how long I had been a member for and I said I thought it was around 10 years. He quickly acted shocked and told me that it was very valuable and that I could get a bunch of money if I sold my account to industry insiders. I told him I've literally never heard of that before but he argued that every year of membership could net me $100. So my account is valued at around $1,000. I called bullshit and asked if he would pay that for my account. He said no but if I gave him my contact information he would put me in touch with a community of people who would buy me out. I gave him my info but haven't heard anything.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272274

How many accounts in here are lunchbox

Palmer already proved that he has Bengalitis. Cards will get another two good years before the QB struggle starts.

Hawks winning :'v probably through a wild card though. Regular season Palmer is good.

he did it by leading the pats to the best 4th quarter comeback in super bowl history, friend. russ is a bigger choker than tommy!

Russ definitely choked harder.

Palmer last year was horrible every game in the playoffs, looked straight up shook. Like he didn't belong there.

Until I see otherwise, Palmer can't perform in the playoffs. Cards won't get far with him.

cdyhybrid

he did it by leading the pats to the best 4th quarter comeback in super bowl history, friend. russ is a bigger choker than tommy!

Russ definitely choked harder.

Palmer last year was horrible every game in the playoffs, looked straight up shook. Like he didn't belong there.

Until I see otherwise, Palmer can't perform in the playoffs. Cards won't get far with him.
Nah, Hawks weren't undefeated and Russell doesn't call plays. That was all on the coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom