• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope that doesn't happen.
There's no way it doesn't in my opinion.

The least surprising pick of the 2017 NFL draft would be Bill taking McCaffrey.
Yup.

I'd be surprised he fell that far
I don't think he will because

Bill will do whatever it takes to get super woodhead.
I think if there is any player GM Bill and Coach Bill would agree fits their offense to a T and would be willing to move up for.. It's McCaffrey

Hindl

My next TV purchase will be an LG OLED 4K TV once they drop in price a little more.

Yeah I'm not getting 4K without OLED, that shit looks amazing. I've bought a TV in the last two years so if I need to wait a bit I don't mind.

Not sure. Wouldn't be surprised about Steelers/Ravens/Bengals combo.

Titans/Colts/Jags all made it one year.

Yeah I was gonna guess Steelers/Ravens/Bengals too. Didn't know about AFCS sending them though

If you like it great, but 4K TVs are supposed to dramatically start dropping in price in the next year. Like high quality 4K TVs getting down to what 1080p TVs are now

JABEE

CrNYRFTWEAE9U0U.jpg
Bring back EZ. I want to read his comments on this. :(

SLO needs him too.

Mindlog

Glennon is about to claim his first round draft pick trade status.
If you want to grab him for a second time is running out.

MechDX

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 37s38 seconds ago
I'm told #Patriots are looking to get Tom Brady some snaps with starters in 4th preseason game. His last pass in 4th exhibition was 2012.

Dumb if true

How are you going to word it?

:p

Hmmm hadn't thought about it

About what

What'd they do?

So he's my auditor, he goes around to all our dealers we work with and checks to make sure our cars are still there or if anything has been sold that they pay up, well he had marked a car as "dealer Inventory" for the last two months but the car had been sold for months already and the dealer called me asking for the title today. That's a big no no since our inventory list isn't accurate and I don't like having a car worth 13k go missing.

bionic77

Keep hearing that OLED is going to take over the market.

Yep any day now.
OLED screens are the best but most people don't care about the best when it comes to their tv.

Give most people a huge screen that is bright as fuck and they will be happy.

No one gave a shit about plasmas either despite the motion being far superior to that of LCD.

That said if I didn't buy a tv last year I would have gone OLED. The blacks are crazy and things in motion are smooth as fuck.

Hindl

OLED screens are the best but most people don't care about the best when it comes to their tv.

No one gave a shit about plasmas either despite the motion being far superior to that of LCD.

That said if I didn't buy a tv last year I would have gone OLED. The blacks are crazy and things in motion are smooth as fuck.

Man I love plasmas but when I tried to buy one a few years ago I found out Panasonic had just discontinued them due to lack of demand. I got a nice plasma from Samsung but still.

And my next TV is definitely gonna be OLED 4K, which should be pretty cheap since that won't be for years

bionic77

Man I love plasmas but when I tried to buy one a few years ago I found out Panasonic had just discontinued them due to lack of demand. I got a nice plasma from Samsung but still.

And my next TV is definitely gonna be OLED 4K, which should be pretty cheap since that won't be for years
4K doesn't make any sense yet. No content.

I mean fucking cable still doesn't output even great 1080P.

Maybe movies in a few years but I feel like a projector takes more advantage of it than a tv.

Keep hearing that OLED is going to take over the market.

Yep any day now.

OLED should become big, but they need to come down in price into a sane price range for the average consumer. They are amazing looking screens no doubt, but most people are not willing to pay that giant extra fee just for a better looking screen.

Zeke

Play date at Gata's crib when Pats and Browns play.
fixed

racist

Farooq

Banned
Bought a Panasonic VT50 in 2012. Babied and broke in that fucker for over 200 hours, still had IR issues. I used Disney's WOW dvd to make less noticeable, but I still see it. Mocking me.

Burn in/IR fucking sucks. I hopefully won't have to deal with that shit with my next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom