• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

gwAu99s.jpg

Burn Gata's hair off.

Talib Aqib about to be suspended at least 8 games

Fuck football. Football starting is going to ruin this thread.

lol if you didn't immediately take the first game to start things off (the HOF game) not happening because of a fuckup as an omen for how the rest of the season will go for us all.

we deserve this tbh

Packers meet the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Loser demands a rematch, and they finally play the canceled Hall of Fame game in what becomes known as the NFL's first ever salty runback.

bionic77

im tired of football. jed york has sapped all of my enthusiasm. does cheatin' chip have a little jimmy harbs in him?? only time... will tell
The kid is sapping your powers.

Next thing you know FMT will be telling us that booty holes are only for pooping and absolutely nothing else.

Stay strong. York can't live forever. And even idiots can get lucky.

The kid is sapping your powers.

Next thing you know FMT will be telling us that booty holes are only for pooping and absolutely nothing else.

Stay strong. York can't live forever. And even idiots can get lucky.

Jed's younger than Snyder. Pulling the "how long can he possibly live" game is going to make the team's situation even more depressing than it somehow already is

what in the name of fuck is wrong with you people, Xia should delete the last two pages...it's nothing but trash. One canceled meaningless game and y'all go off the deep end.

Milchjon

I kept NFL-GAF out of war.

I exposed the Patriots evil ways and formed bi-partisan alliances with Bionic to bring justice to this realm.

I converted Dutch and Milch. They have turned their back on Brady and his evil ways due to their abhorrence of tyrants like Trump.

I support eznark and Frankman's reinstatement. I support snesfreak's rights to adore Nintendo in peace.

VOTE JABEE. Vote for America's future.

wow ur literally worse thant trump

I like that Trump gives me an alternate Godwin

Replace Fry with grovo and the Slurm with an alcoholic root beer.

852006.gif

I haven't had Not Your Fathers in a while.

Had some alcoholic ginger ale a few weeks back but no root beer.

Also,

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Tim Tebow is actively pursuing a career in professional baseball and plans to hold workout for Major League Baseball teams later this month.

squicken

Tebow is 29. I wonder if he will be better than Jordan.

Not surprised RG3 is the starter in Cleveland. There's no upside to McCown and the Browns aren't really interested in wins anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom