• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

No no no. PS Vue is working for me. But the ABC 13 channel, isn't playing the game. It's playing filler crap. On the guide it says "NFL Football" when I click to go to the channel it says "NFL Football, Live from Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium". When it loads, some weird ABC crap.

What? That's not right. KTRK should have the game on where you are. Your antenna is fucking up.

Get DirecTV or something.
Sunday Ticket commercials, EleGiggle

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
That's weird, have you watched football on vue before?
Nah, the first one was on NFL Network (not locally broadcasted), the 2nd one we tailgated, the third we went to the game. So really, this is the first time we've tried when it should work.
What? That's not right. KTRK should have the game on where you are. Your antenna is fucking up.
Get DirecTV or something.
Sunday Ticket commercials, EleGiggle
The antenna isn't the thing giving me filler crap. That's PS Vue. The attenna we have just isn't getting a good signal at all. Cause ABC signal has always sucked for me.

MechDX

Squee Cat Penguin ‏@Jeffrey_Jue 20m20 minutes ago
I got some floormats

CrT0nXSUAAADMET.jpg:large

Told Cajun Bionic would be proud

Vyer

No no no. PS Vue is working for me. But the ABC 13 channel, isn't playing the game. It's playing filler crap. On the guide it says "NFL Football" when I click to go to the channel it says "NFL Football, Live from Arlington, Texas at AT&T Stadium". When it loads, some weird ABC crap.

I would imagine the Vue is falling under whatever broadcast rules there are, as it's technically not in the 'region'. ABC's broadcast isn't national or anything so it's going to be different outside of the area.

Line_HTX

The antenna isn't the thing giving me filler crap. That's PS Vue. The attenna we have just isn't getting a good signal at all. Cause ABC signal has always sucked for me.

Oh, do you not have it set to some local broadcast or something? Sorry, I don't know how Vue works.

MechDX

Poor Cecil Shorts III. Took a pay cut to stay here and likely wont make the team because the rookie WR's have come on so well.

Who needs a slot receiver?

Duxxy3

I can't see that with how hard they've held onto him, but who knows.

He'll run through good sized holes as well as anybody else. He can absorb some hits. But he can't create on his own. He's not a receiving threat at all.

I don't think he's bad, but we can do better than Gaffney.

Duxxy3

Brissett seems like a safe QB. He won't win you games, at least not right now, but he won't lose you games either.

Colasante

Brissett seems like a safe QB. He won't win you games, at least not right now, but he won't lose you games either.

Yeah, I wish we had some burners that could show off his strong arm. He has the ability to make some deep throws that Brady or Garoppolo might not be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom