• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

Timmeh's retired already. :(

But if they want to be called boring like people often called the Spurs, they already have that part covered.

giphy.gif

Imagine ever thinking the Washington Native Americans will ever come close to being a dynasty like the Spurs.

How do they expect ppl to take them seriously with a racist name? Everyone wants them to fail so we can keep that national embarrassment out of the spotlight.

How do they expect ppl to take them seriously with a racist name? Everyone wants them to fail so we can keep that national embarrassment out of the spotlight.

Dan Snyder either doesn't expect it or doesn't care. He's made it clear as long as he owns the team it's not getting changed, and unfortunately nobody wants or is able to pay him enough that he no longer owns the team

RIP

The 2015 NFL Defensive Player of the Year broke his hand (he played with a cast), had a herniated disk in his back at some point near midseason and ended his 2015 campaign with five partially or fully torn core muscles in his groin area.

During the offseason, he underwent surgery to fix the herniated disk and could miss up to two games to start the 2016 season. Still, Texans coach Bill O'Brien has said Watt is "on the right track," which means he's going to play this season. That reality is a bit of a shock for one of Watt's friends and teammate, Shane Lechler.

Via Men's Journal:

[Watt] stopped by to see Lechler in the post-season and could barely get out of the car. Watt's friend wondered if he'd ever play again. "I was standing next to my wife," Lechler remembers, "and I thought, 'Look, the best defensive player in the game can barely walk.'" He had tried to get through to Watt during the season, but it was fruitless. Even when the staff mandated a day off, Watt would come out in full pads. Lechler says: "I told him, 'That's great, and you are performing better than any defensive player in the game right now, but I'm worried about you in the very near future — now, not like the guys already in their fifties and sixties.' "

Watt doesn't seem to care, telling Men's Journal: "I live with the fact that while I am playing, I am going to give everything I have, and I will live with those consequences. Maybe when I'm 50 I won't be able to walk, and I will say, 'You were young and stupid.' But right now this is my mentality."

mjc

Maybe Kirk can use the jersey for safe passage over that giant cordoned-off Redskins logo in their locker room.

It all makes sense.

Fantomex

Have a heart Fanto

Have a soul

Bish please. Any other player, even one's I hate like Brady I would have sympathy for. But this is what overexposure does to people, it makes them lack empathy for their fellow man. If there was a way Watt could feed news into your dreams while you slept, he would be doing that as well.

MechDX

Bish please. Any other player, even one's I hate like Brady I would have sympathy for. But this is what overexposure does to people, it makes them lack empathy for their fellow man. If there was a way Watt could feed news into your dreams while you slept, he would be doing that as well.

Watching Watt on social media is more entertaining than the Rams on Hard Knocks.

/snore.....

future-fictional-advertisements-11.jpg

Zim gif was used two pages ago for Banned Episode. He was pining for Ponder.

Pining might be a stretch. I just view him as someone who can hand off the ball and knows the playbook. I couldn't really handle him after he throws his first pick on a 5 yard slant.

It will never happen though, too much baggage.

Slo

Aaron Murray does have a lot of experience being roughly average on a team that usually is favored in most of the games.

That's exactly what we're looking for!

Farooq

Banned
So where will Aaron Murray land? Cowboys are ahead of the Vikes in waivers.

One beat reporter and one writer for the Cowboys website said the Cowboys want him. The writer for website used to be a scout for the Cowboys, and still maintains relationships with current scouts, he basically says what he hears.

Aaron Murray does have a lot of experience being roughly average on a team that usually is favored in most of the games.

That's exactly what we're looking for!

I mean he's not my top choice. He hasn't even thrown a NFL pass.

But he's been in the league a while. Might work.

bionic77

Did Watt make a documentary or YT video of his amazing journey back from the injury? I can kind of already see the story for it. Watt thought life was just about winning and being the greatest football player he could be. But then God humbled him and took it all away. Coming this fall is an amazing story of a man who heals and learns an important lesson along the way. A journey that had several missteps and in which Watt and his teammates all learned something about life, teamwork and true leadership. And to celebrate the movie and the tough life lessons learned Watt is going to guest host the celebrity apprentice and release a new line of butt plugs and a all new sports drink entitled "tough juice", for those times when your body is saying no but your heart is saying yes.

bionic77

Stop dicking around on your phone and scan my chips and soda!
If you wanted faster service you shouldn't have gone to Walmart to save 5 cents on your Doritos.

Next time pay a little more and go to Target where they have more than one register open and lots of hot MILFs roaming the aisles (though if one eyed troll women is more your type then you had better just get used to lines and stick with Walmart).

Narag

@RapSheet
Meanwhile, the #Titans have trimmed their roster to 53 men, and veteran WR Andre Johnson is on it. He impressed from the day he arrived.

Fantomex

Did Watt make a documentary or YT video of his amazing journey back from the injury? I can kind of already see the story for it. Watt thought life was just about winning and being the greatest football player he could be. But then God humbled him and took it all away. Coming this fall is an amazing story of a man who heals and learns an important lesson along the way. A journey that had several missteps and in which Watt and his teammates all learned something about life, teamwork and true leadership. And to celebrate the movie and the tough life lessons learned Watt is going to guest host the celebrity apprentice and release a new line of butt plugs and a all new sports drink entitled "tough juice", for those times when your body is saying no but your heart is saying yes.

Preach friend.

bionic77

Isn't the phrase "hot MILF" a bit redundant? I mean, unless you enjoy porking ugly chicks.
You must be young or live with a lot of ugly people.

There are plenty of hot young moms out there.

New blood? Why would we want that? They'll take our jobs!
That is the wrong attitude my fellow old.

These youngs are there to work for us. To make our coffee. To deal with annoying clients that we don't want to bother with. They are too dumb and lazy to do our jobs.

As long as you make the company money you don't have to worry about a young shit stealing your job. If you are one of five middle managers and the company just hired a new CEO and wants to improve profits immediately, well then it is time to brush up on the old resume!

Slo

You must be young or live with a lot of ugly people.

There are plenty of hot young moms out there.

I think he's saying that if you already want to F them, it should be assumed that they are hot.

That is the wrong attitude my fellow old.

These youngs are there to work for us. To make our coffee. To deal with annoying clients that we don't want to bother with. They are too dumb and lazy to do our jobs.

As long as you make the company money you don't have to worry about a young shit stealing your job. If you are one of five middle managers and the company just hired a new CEO and wants to improve profits immediately, well then it is time to brush up on the old resume!

Fine fine, I see your point. We can enslave the Youngs for our personal benefit.

bionic77

I think he's saying that if you already want to F them, it should be assumed that they are hot.

Fine fine, I see your point. We can enslave the Youngs for our personal benefit.
You are correct.

My apologies.

I was never into ugly chicks. But I am ok with a little plumpness.

Fat girls are really underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom