• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Gross.

I can't even be attracted to girls who look young (but are in truth legal eagles).

People think that Grande chick is hot but she looks like she is 12 and that sets all sorts of pedo alarms in my head. You should also listen to those alarms in life.

Line_HTX

xYZ9O.gif

I'm so tired of Watt.

Like the Rams on Hard Knocks are any more interesting.

Quit sounding like you got robbed or something.

Line_HTX

Did Watt make a documentary or YT video of his amazing journey back from the injury? I can kind of already see the story for it. Watt thought life was just about winning and being the greatest football player he could be. But then God humbled him and took it all away. Coming this fall is an amazing story of a man who heals and learns an important lesson along the way. A journey that had several missteps and in which Watt and his teammates all learned something about life, teamwork and true leadership. And to celebrate the movie and the tough life lessons learned Watt is going to guest host the celebrity apprentice and release a new line of butt plugs and a all new sports drink entitled "tough juice", for those times when your body is saying no but your heart is saying yes.

In your wildest Ben dreams.

Fantomex

Like the Rams on Hard Knocks are any more interesting.

Quit sounding like you got robbed or something.

First of all, you got an animu avatar. How dare you think you have the right to even direct yourself at me?

Second of all, what animu character is on your body pillow?

Third, I have a choice to watch Hard Knocks or not. With JJ WATT, he will show up on a newspaper, morning show, sitcom, nightly news, facebook, instagram, twitter, myspace, movie theater preview, kids report card, restaurant menu, Goodyear Blimp. He is practically unavoidable. I am exhausted of JJ WATT, and I'm not even a Texans fan.

Fourth, you root for the Texans.
schaubshucks.gif

Line_HTX

He wasn't even that prominent last season. It was only Charles James and I don't know how to spell the other guy's name driving the NASA vehicle.

You're acting like he committed a crime or broke a law like a lot of other NFL players.

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
In the same week Carolina signed him, Panthers now have released former Giants S Stevie Brown, per source.

Kicked that tire

It was flat

Also it has rained incessantly for at least 10 hours now. If I don't post again, I'm probably rowing a canoe down a street.

this_guy

Did Watt make a documentary or YT video of his amazing journey back from the injury? I can kind of already see the story for it. Watt thought life was just about winning and being the greatest football player he could be. But then God humbled him and took it all away. Coming this fall is an amazing story of a man who heals and learns an important lesson along the way. A journey that had several missteps and in which Watt and his teammates all learned something about life, teamwork and true leadership. And to celebrate the movie and the tough life lessons learned Watt is going to guest host the celebrity apprentice and release a new line of butt plugs and a all new sports drink entitled "tough juice", for those times when your body is saying no but your heart is saying yes.

Sounds epic! Can't wait!!!

Zeke

Dez is ready for Dak to step up
They're going to try to see how real Dak really is. Once they line me up one-on-one, they're going to see how real Dak really is because I'm going to come through for him. When they start to double me, there goes Terrance [Williams], there goes [Cole] Beasley, there goes [Jason] Witten, there goes Brice [Butler]. You can just pick your poison. You can have it however you want. We're ready to go.

bionic77

Philly is actually a pretty great city. It has everything you want from a city and is still affordable to live in.

You can't say that about NYC or San Fran. LA is affordable (at least parts of it) but it is not liveable.

I would put Chitown up there with Philly too (though the violence makes it 2nd best).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom