• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Bought Star Wars Battlefront for $11 today using an expiring tomorrow reward zone certificate from best buy. Anyone play it still on the One?

rando14

I'm still reeling over the fact that Ye has a Hennessy and coke slurpee machine, tbqh

I mean come on that's freaking brilliant

Farooq

Banned
Tyrone Holmes has been waived by the Jags. Looked really good in preseason, could be an option for a couple of teams looking to fill their roster. (#43 btw)
BeneficialDimwittedAmoeba.gif

SpeedyRipeDunlin-size_restricted.gif

r3GvJdI.gif

I wouldn't put it past the hoodie to intentionally tank this season for him. 2-14 incoming.
This requires the rest of the east to not trip on their own dicks. I would almost expect that even if Bill decided to tank for McCaffrey, that the rest of the division would find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

JABEE

The reaction to this Kaepernick thing really proves his point. A week of dudes calling into radio stations telling Kaepernick he should support "the community."

Old crusty sports writers must decide the right way for black athletes to get their message across. They know the true way to help "the community" they couldn't give two shits about if it had nothing to do with putting Kaep in his place.

It's ridiculous. These are the same assholes worshiping Jackie Robinson and Ali, while they forget how comfortable their white old granddads used to feel about those figures.

Same bullshit, different era. Hovering around their racist feelings. Never reflecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom