• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
S/LB/CB/ST Jeremy Cash from Duke University makes the final 53 for the Panthers

RB Brandon Weghner, DE Eric Crume, DT Arthur Miley, TE Eric Wallace, TE Marcus Lucas, CB Zach Sanchez are known cuts so far.

Slo

S/LB/CB/ST Jeremy Cash from Duke University makes the final 53 for the Panthers

RB Brandon Weghner, DE Eric Crume, DT Arthur Miley, TE Eric Wallace, TE Marcus Lucas, CB Zach Sanchez are known cuts so far.

Are you a Duke guy Grover? I thought for some reason that you went to UNC.

Hunter S.

6359092680705853201741828394_NFL-Teams-Logos.png

Praise the football gods.

Pats fans are the worst.

Looks like the Giants cuts are coming in. Starting with the WR group which makes sense given the competition at the position. One surprising cut that I had making the roster as well.

So far:

Anthony Dable
Darius Powe
Geremy Davis

....have all been waived. I thought Davis would make the team but it looks like Roger Lewis and Tavarres King have made it.

BigAT

Looks like the Giants cuts are coming in. Starting with the WR group which makes sense given the competition at the position. One surprising cut that I had making the roster as well.

So far:

Anthony Dable
Darius Powe
Geremy Davis

....have all been waived. I thought Davis would make the team but it looks like Roger Lewis and Tavarres King have made it.

Adams as well:

Dan Duggan ‏@DDuggan21
Safety Andrew Adams has been waived, per source. Made a late push for a spot.

I thought Davis looked really good until he got hurt. Seems like it set him back enough that it may have cost him a roster spot.

Adams as well:

Dan Duggan ‏@DDuggan21

I thought Davis looked really good until he got hurt. Seems like it set him back enough that it may have cost him a roster spot.

Adams will end up on a roster somewhere I think. He flashed the last two games but the Giants weren't moving on from Mykelle Thompson yet. Could be on our practice squad, too.

Edit: Add:

CB Leon McFadden
G Dillon Farrell
CB Donte Deayon
LB Ishaq Williams
S Justin Currie
CB Michael Hunter
LB Brad Bars
DE Stansley Maponga

To the list.

Slo

I'm worried that the Vikes are going to "solve" their QB problem by resigning McLeod Bethel-Thompson now that the Eagles have cut him loose.

Probably speculating or thought he was sending a DM lol but Wade deleted this after.

kK1x5pm.jpg

Surprised about Davis waived. PS maybe? Seemed like a fan favorite last season but I loved the WR competiton in the preseason.

Pepiope

Probably speculating but Wade deleted this after.

kK1x5pm.jpg

Surprised about Davis waived. PS maybe? Seemed like a fan favorite last season but I loved the WR competiton in the preseason.
Bradford isn't going anywhere unless the Vikings let us get whatever we want.It's way too close to the season to deal the starting QB.

Striker

Adams as well:

Dan Duggan ‏@DDuggan21

Adams came on strong in the third and fourth games. Not sure what Thompson has done--draft pick status? Maybe they like his versatility playing different spots more.

Cutting Davis is a shocker. Good size and is a ST ace. I don't even know if Lewis or King can do that. Either way, I like the receivers and Cruz has both breathing down his neck.

Hindl

Bradford isn't going anywhere unless the Vikings let us get whatever we want.It's way too close to the season to deal the starting QB.

Yeah there's no way they deal him. The asking price is probably ridiculously high just to ward them off. Like if the vikes wanna give up a 1st for a 1 year rental, sure. But they'd be out of their mind to do that

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 26s26 seconds ago
On Sam Bradford, #Vikings inquired, but I'd call it a long shot. Never rule anything out, however, as I've learned over the years.

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 24s24 seconds ago
Vikings Have Contacted Eagles About Sam Bradford, But PHI Isn't Interested http://bit.ly/2bLDRFv #Vikings #Eagles

Vikings all about dat #SavageLife .
Texans arent trading him but its fun to speculate

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Last year, we had to do two preseason threads and went over 26k posts. This year, we won't hit 12k. Might be time to put the weekly ot's back in off-topic.

MechDX

Feeno ‏@ArianFoster 59s60 seconds ago
recently discovered goin commando. I don't kno what I was thinkin previously. im free of testicular tyranny.

I love Arian. So going to miss his soundbites to the media here. :(

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 33s33 seconds ago
Minnesota Vikings are trading for Eagles' QB Sam Bradford, league sources tell ESPN.

Why? Slo and Banned dont deserve the shit they are going to get!

Im sorry Vikings GAF

Pepiope

Vikings can give us Diggs and the better Kendricks brother. Only then can they have Bradford.

Edit: I'm about to hand out a bunch of ITYSs when the eagles rape the Vikings in this deal.

MechDX

Congrats on the extra top 5 pick in the first round Kave and Gobias
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 36s36 seconds ago
Eagles have gotten significant compensation for QB Sam Bradford - don't be surprised if it's a 1st-round pick.

Why?

Pepiope

There's no way we don't get a first round pick for Sam Bradford

MechDX

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 2m2 minutes ago
Source confirms: the #Vikings have traded for Sam Bradford. They gave up a 1st-round pick in 2017 and an additional pick in 2018.\

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom