• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it. Teddy will be back next year. Bradford has 1 year left.

What the fuck are they trying to achieve here? They honestly think they were one Bradford away from winning the Super Bowl?

MechDX

What the fuck are they trying to achieve here? They honestly think they were one Bradford away from winning the Super Bowl?

Not necessarily. Severe leg injury far from a sure thing he ever returns.

And McCown has 3 by comparison if I recall correctly. They could have had him for two at least and ducking drafted Teddy's replacement assuming it's as bad as it is.

There's no way that Cleveland would have asked as much as what Philly is getting in comparison

Spielman somehow found a way to take the admittedly decent work he had been doing and fucked up massively in one fell swoop.

Howie da gawd
And now my posts aren't green dang it

My god that is a great trade for the vikes. They have a good d and running game so Sam will have some time to learn the system and get familiar with everyone before he balls out. He was by far the best in available. Sucks Howie just totally threw in the towel on this year when the rest of the division is fucking terrible. The second they announced the draft was going to be in Philly it was clear Howie was going to get a first. Guy is such an ego maniac no way was he going to miss out on all that talk about him.

Yeah, I know we're building for the future with Wentz but what does this mean about his 'apprenticeship' season this year?

Chase Daniels will lead you to 0-16

My god that is a great trade for the vikes. They have a good d and running game so Sam will have some time to learn the system and get familiar with everyone before he balls out. He was by far the best in available. Sucks Howie just totally threw in the towel on this year when the rest of the division is fucking terrible. The second they announced the draft was going to be in Philly it was clear Howie was going to get a first. Guy is such an ego maniac no way was he going to miss out on all that talk about him.

Lmao

I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about wk1, if Hue wins a wk1 game he gets the keys to city. Tebow forbid he wins a home opener, he'd have statue! 8-8 is real y'all.

Hindl

Yeah, I know we're building for the future with Wentz but what does this mean about his 'apprenticeship' season this year?

He's getting the McNabb treatment. Probably take over for the journeyman halfway through the season and (hopefully) don't look back

Line_HTX

Sam Bradford almost to Revis levels in maximizing his money and opportunities. Difference is he's done fuck all to justify any of it.

And the worst part is he was the one that set the precedent for the contract he got for other QB's in free agency. Shit Badford got that contract first.

My Ginger Jesus is basically a dead man now. :(
In all seriousness I do worry about him now. He already has the ribs, and now Daniels is the only thing in front of him. Hope he can protect himself, if he does some of the running he did in college he might die. Also personally not confident Ryan Mattews will stay healthy for the whole year.

MechDX

Sam Bradford almost to Revis levels in maximizing his money and opportunities. Difference is he's done fuck all to justify any of it.

PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 6m6 minutes ago
The FBI would literaly regard Sam Bradfords transaction history as evidence of a ponzi scheme

So all that shit Spielman said about not mortgaging our future was bullshit huh?

FML
Dude it is a 1st and a 4th for a QB that played well last year coming off a serious injury in a really tough position. Sam has looked really good this preseason and will do well for you guys. I think he is a definite upgrade over teddy.

WHY ARE WE TRADING OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK JUST BEFORE THE START OF THE FUCKING SEASON

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Yeah, this looks worse for the eagles than it does for the vikings. Bradford isn't great but he's better than he's given credit for.

Nobody would have had a winning record with the lack of O-line and complete meltdown on the coaching end the eagles had last year. I don't care if you put Tom Brady in there he still would have gone 7-9.

Dude it is a 1st and a 4th for a QB that played well last year coming off a serious injury in a really tough position. Sam has looked really good this preseason and will do well for you guys. I think he is a definite upgrade over teddy.

yep. Bradford has been solid all preseason. He's a little old and has a risk of injury, but with decent protection he can carry a good team, which the vikings are outside of the unexpected QB situation. The vikings will absolutely do better than the eagles this year, book it.

Slo

How are you not ecstatic about fleecing us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom