• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

More money than you guys could imagine! We really did it this time boys.

vince_mcmahon-crying.gif

Bread

Banned
We couldn't have done it without DM's financial sacrifices. Forfeiting all profits from our most successful stream is truly a selfless act that we all thank him greatly for!

bionic77

If you all spent as much time working as you do pretending to be rich then you might be able to afford a luxuriant Persian rug instead of using whatever your neighbor left out on the street.

I am going to sleep.

DMczaf

If you all spent as much time working as you do pretending to be rich then you might be able to afford a luxuriant Persian rug instead of using whatever your neighbor left out on the street.

I am going to sleep.

Persian?

Bitch, your rugs are from Riverside, CA.

bionic77

Good morning everyone

It's never too late. Also BG is being positive.. Don't see you making fun of him hmm?
It is one thing to be positive.

Taunting other teams as a Browns fan is closer to suicidal. You know it will end very badly. What is the Browns record in the rapist era again?

BigAT

Only Ohio would require gathering multiple people to form the collective knowledge required to spell out a four letter state name.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mike Rodak Verified account
‏@mikerodak

Bills confirm Reggie Ragland will have surgery to repair a torn ACL and that he is expected to miss the season. http://es.pn/2aFWlRN

Oh man did we dodge a bullet. GM Wienke would have drafted this guy and I remember being upset we didn't make an effort to grab him.

Only Ohio would require gathering multiple people to form the collective knowledge required to spell out a four letter state name.

:jnc

bionic77

I lived in Ohio for a few years and I can say that Cleveland has a pretty distinct smell that you can't miss.

I am not sure if it was decay, sadness or a mixture of the two.

Striker

Mike Rodak Verified account
‏@mikerodak

Bills confirm Reggie Ragland will have surgery to repair a torn ACL and that he is expected to miss the season. http://es.pn/2aFWlRN
That's a bummer. Thought he was going to be counted on to contribute early on.

No Cruz this Week. At least younger guys like Geremy Davis, Roger Lewis and Darius Powe can show what they can do. Tavarres King has done well in camp too.

bionic77

these ping pong semis are getting me pumped up to play

it's called greatness
That's why I asked.

I didn't know that greatness smelled like urine and burning garbage. For some reason I thought greatness would smell like something nice, like coffee.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 29s30 seconds ago

Sickened and saddened to hear of loss of our colleague and friend, John Saunders. What a nice man. What a great man.

RIP. One of the last bastions of actual sports reporting.

Greg

Maybe it's Rocket League's fault! You were a sort of nice person when we played FIFA. Now I am scared to engage you in conversation, much like everyone else in this thread.
it's because you carried us in FIFA

the burden is too real for me in RL

That's why I asked.

I didn't know that greatness smelled like urine and burning garbage. For some reason I thought greatness would smell like something nice, like coffee.
coffee is the reward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom