• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mackenzie gifted me Rust earlier today. Played it.

What the fuck haha. I spawn as a bald black dude with an absolutely massive penis.

I walk around, get killed a few times.

Realizing I have to do something to get leverage, I notice most of the other people running around are naked too with weapons and basic armor.

However, they almost all have tiny wieners. So what I do is, I run up to a fort full of people. Of course they try to shoot at me, but I yell at them to stop. They say why?

Well I have a fucking gigantic fucking fire hose cock that's why and you guys should check it out.

So they all come outside their fort and start crouching around my guy and looking at my dick. I gain their trust and as soon as they realize I'm not another spastic 12 year old they are all fighting over teaching me how to play.

We started walking around killing people pleading with us over the microphone, gave me some pants and a shirt but I only wore the shirt so I could show off my python.

Anyways I got killed by a bear and the 12 year old gangmembers added me on steam. I might check it out again if I get bored this weekend.

7.3/10

rando14

So Mackenzie gifted me Rust earlier today. Played it.

What the fuck haha. I spawn as a bald black dude with an absolutely massive penis.

I walk around, get killed a few times.

Realizing I have to do something to get leverage, I notice most of the other people running around are naked too with weapons and basic armor.

However, they almost all have tiny wieners. So what I do is, I run up to a fort full of people. Of course they try to shoot at me, but I yell at them to stop. They say why?

Well I have a fucking gigantic fucking fire hose cock that's why and you guys should check it out.

So they all come outside their fort and start crouching around my guy and looking at my dick. I gain their trust and as soon as they realize I'm not another spastic 12 year old they are all fighting over teaching me how to play.

We started walking around killing people pleading with us over the microphone, gave me some pants and a shirt but I only wore the shirt so I could show off my python.

Anyways I got killed by a bear and the 12 year old gangmembers added me on steam. I might check it out again if I get bored this weekend.

7.3/10

Play with Bread and me and Penguin, our homebase is the impervious Breadfort

Montana is absolutely beautiful.

JOE_MONTANA_IMAGES_761_SLIDE_635049825665966250.jpg

bionic77

We can only hope

All of which is possible.

How bout I stay where I am.. I am showing growth.. Mrs Krabapple gave Bart a passing grade in history when she knew he was trying.
Even without Ben the Steelers are still probably a better team than the Browns.

I think it would be competitive against our practice squad versus the Browns starters though.

squicken

Hard Knocks was great!

-Fisher's stupid speech demanding his team belive in him. Why?
-Deon Long getting cut for banging a chick in his dorm. And then signed by PHI
-Pokemon w/Tavon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom