• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

The joy of a young man. A champion as a rookie. Seems like just plain a cool guy....Max Garcia is champion!

Thanks!

Max_With_Lombardi.0.0.jpg

While you may be an old, that's not the cause for your feelings toward the game. Sadly NMS really just seems like an overall boring game that can't touch the hype the trailers provided it.

It seems like it's one of those survival/crafting/exploration games but randomly generated on a huge scale right?

In which case I'd much rather play something like Ark or Rust where at least I can interact with other players and jump on a dinosaur and fuck shit up.

Fantomex

While you may be an old, that's not the cause for your feelings toward the game. Sadly NMS really just seems like an overall boring game that can't touch the hype the trailers provided it.

First of all, these millenials just want instant rewards and gratifications. Of course NMS was not for them. Secondly, Boban left the almighty Rams. His opinion is not to be trusted. Thirdly, you're an animu. Who could possibly trust your taste on anything, with all due respect.

-8bdJvDY_400x400.jpeg

Bread

Banned
It seems like it's one of those survival/crafting/exploration games but randomly generated on a huge scale right?

In which case I'd much rather play something like Ark or Rust where at least I can interact with other players and jump on a dinosaur and fuck shit up.
ark is terrible, you don't want to play that.

rust is cool but no one else plays. at least you can fly a space ship in NMS.

7302412184_82074639be.jpg

Hope this helps

Sadly it does not....

So here is what I have for the Taco Bell League so far

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris
Chuckddd
CrocMother
Eleuin

The following players will be deleted on Friday if I don't get their confirmation (I know two are permed members)
Brady Gaga
Hawaiian Pineapples
RISEUP!!
Stafford Windows
The Fat Randys

Striker

Jordan Raanan ✔ @JordanRaanan
The #Giants first-team WRs these days: Odell Beckham Jr., Geremy Davis with Sterling Shepard in slot
I'm okay with this. Prefer Tye over somersault Larry at TE, though.

I don't know if I'm just old or what, but I watched a No Man's Sky stream earlier and it seems boring as fuck.
You can name the most ugly creature after Bread.. That is somewhat appealing.

he named a pineapple with teeth after my name. That was CDY's because he lived in Hawaii at one point and he picks me. I'm hurt

bae moving

hold me snap friends :(
Sorry friend.

rust is cool but no one else plays. at least you can fly a space ship in NMS.
And bounce off of things.. Did you figure out the hyperspace stuff yet?

Sadly it does not....

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris
Chuckddd
CrocMother
Eleuin

The following players will be deleted on Friday if I don't get their confirmation (I know two are permed members)
Brady Gaga
Hawaiian Pineapples
RISEUP!!
Stafford Windows
The Fat Randys
I'm so bummed that PD isn't going to defend the title.

gutshot

Sadly it does not....

Taco Bell League
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic
bigosc2k
unknownstranger
chris
Chuckddd
CrocMother
Eleuin

Brady Gaga
Hawaiian Pineapples
RISEUP!!
Stafford Windows
The Fat Randys

I'd like to join the league if/when a space opens up.

MechDX

Greg A. BedardVerified account
‏@GregABedard
TE Tyler Higbee is having a great camp. Similar to Travis Kelce in swagger, playing style & defenses wanting to punch them in the face

Really wanted this kid here but the moment he assaulted some dude at a bar right before the draft I knew it wasnt happening

MechDX

Welp I'm hype!

One day I'll see a Cleveland Brown in there...one day!

I just googled and last time the Browns were on Sunday night was in 2008 in a 10-6 loss to the Steelers.

ESPN needs to add some pizazz to MNF like NBC does. Love him or hate him but MNF lost its luster since they removed Hank WIlliams Jr from the intro

I share this because the issue of dinking and dunking on offense came up in the press conference today. And Gase seemed to get up on his haunches a little bit when he was asked if he's content throwing short even in practice.

"I'm fine with it," Gase said, his brows furrowing. "I'm the one scripting plays and calling plays, so I'm obviously fine with it. There's a time and place for it. But there's also a time and place not to get sacked 60 times in a year, too."

Ziiing!

"The whole league is 10 yards and under," Gase added later. "That's how it is. Nobody's going down the field like that. There's one team that does it, really. Maybe two -- Pittsburgh and Arizona. They hold on to the ball instead of check it down the field. But more teams than not, it's 10 yards and under. That's where all the passing game is. But if you want to stand back there and have your quarterback have his brains beat out, then go at it."
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2016/08/arian-foster-not-playing-vs-giants-dink-and-dunk-dolphins-plus-a-ton-of-other-dolphins-notes.html

I love Gase...

bionic77

Every year we get so excited for the first preseason game but it is always just a competition to see who is going to be a backup lineman or special teams player.

I guess as a Steelers fan I should pay attention to our backup qb and RB because those guys almost always get to play big minutes. :(

MechDX

Every year we get so excited for the first preseason game but it is always just a competition to see who is going to be a backup lineman or special teams player.

I guess as a Steelers fan I should pay attention to our backup qb and RB because those guys almost always get to play big minutes. :(

Bionic running to his TV for the Steelers first pre season game like:

75931-Landry-Jones-40-yard-dash-gif-7GNr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom