• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Ninkovich tore his bicep. Now there is no reason for the Pats not to play Sheard more. Looking at the Pats forum you would think Ninkovich was an all pro reading some of the replies. Dude is beyond overrated just like Mayo was.

Bread

Banned
Ninkovich tore his bicep. Now there is no reason for the Pats not to play Sheard more. Looking at the Pats forum you would think Ninkovich was an all pro reading some of the replies. Dude is beyond overrated just like Mayo was.
we know the truth, TFO. we know.

mr2xxx

Banned
Just heard the latest Eagles news, that sucks for you guys.

giphy.gif

Browns bout to win the AFC North.
We can only hope

Big Ben charged with rape, Flacco proves he's not elite and the Red Riffle thinks every game is a prime time game.....I can see it.
All of which is possible.

Proud of you, but still moving you down in rankings. I feel like you brought your B game with those posts and you could have brought your A game.
How bout I stay where I am.. I am showing growth.. Mrs Krabapple gave Bart a passing grade in history when she knew he was trying.

MechDX

http://m.chron.com/sports/texans/ar...eaways-Aug-9-9132107.php?cmpid=twitter-mobile

1) Rookie receiver Will Fuller continues to impress with his route running and hands. Fuller, the first-round pick, is running first team opposite DeAndre Hopkins. Everyone knew he was fast when the Texans selected him. The knock on Fuller was his hands. Beginning with the rookie minicamp and continuing through Tuesday's practice, Fuller has shown strong, quick hands. His route running has gotten consistently better. He's put some moves on cornerbacks that have left them as if stuck in cement while he separates and makes the catch.

Nice. Must be that new wide receivers coach we got from the Giants right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom