• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Colasante

That quote is such an obvious agent plant. No team would be happy to start him Week 1

I might have preferred Sanchez to Gabbert, Ponder, and Weeden, but I don't think Sanchez would even be able to beat out Henne, Cassel, and Hoyer to start on those teams. Agreed, it's an obvious agent plant.

bionic77

my friends that play tennis are shit and have either moved or have their heads up the asses of women right now

come visit for ping pong and I'll teach you how to play
I am not going to Ohio. Maybe we can meet in the middle. How about something in Pennsylvania? They have ping pong halls in Philly.

Also :lol @ teaching me how to play ping pong. That's like someone teaching Big Ben how to rape fat chicks. I will let my accomplishments (unofficial college champ in 97 and official undisputed neighborhood champ 20 years running) speak for themselves!

Man we need a ping pong table in our new house. That along with my own office are my only 2 requirements.

291_18343942277_8349_n.jpg

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I have not read his shit since the 90s so I can only talk about his shit back then.

There was another shit author that I loved as a kid about a sea explorer. His name was Dirk Pitt. He wrote the book the Sahara movie was based on. The book was also very cool when I was 12!
Clive Cussler. Fun books back in the day but damn the writing and plotting were juvenile.

Isn't it a position that comes with limited power? I remember reading that Ross still has all of the control which is proving to be a difficult sell to candidates or am I remembering that wrong?
I'm pretty sure the GM will have final say on personnel decisions but they are stuck with Philbin at HC and Philbin answers directly to Ross, not the GM. The GM would also answer directly to Ross. Here's a quote from Ross:

The new General Manager will have autonomous responsibility for the 53 man roster and selecting players during the draft and will report to me.
So it's not ideal but it's not like the guy will be just a glorified talent evaluator either.

rando14

my friends that play tennis are shit and have either moved or have their heads up the asses of women right now

come visit for ping pong and I'll teach you how to play

I'll play you in tennis Greg!! I've got a sweet one-handed backhand that will do all the talking for me!! :cool:

Every book I read that is recommended by that thread is by some fat neckbeard who writes way too detailed descriptions of the rape of pre-teen girls.

Stop telling people to read Wise Man's Fear and I'll reconsider.

(Actually you guys probably have stopped doing that, but that's how long it's been since I read it!)
Wise Man's Fear was such a huge drop off from the 1st book. Very disappointing.

Greg

hahaha

Dude I want to get in on this! I haven't had anyone to play tennis or ping pong with in years but I miss them so much.
you're invited for both!

I got back into ping pong a few months ago after having not played for 2+ years, and I think I'm better now than I was in college

I am not going to Ohio. Maybe we can meet in the middle. How about something in Pennsylvania? They have ping pong halls in Philly.

Also :lol @ teaching me how to play ping pong. That's like someone teaching Big Ben how to rape fat chicks. I will let my accomplishments (unofficial college champ in 97 and official undisputed neighborhood champ 20 years running) speak for themselves!

Man we need a ping pong table in our new house. That along with my own office are my only 2 requirements.
1997? those accomplishments expired

it's ok though, I'll take it easy on you

I'll play you in tennis Greg!! I've got a sweet one-handed backhand that will do all the talking for me!! :cool:
yes!

bionic77

hahaha

you're invited for both!

I got back into ping pong a few months ago after having not played for 2+ years, and I think I'm better now than I was in college

1997? those accomplishments expired

it's ok though, I'll take it easy on you

yes!
I know. Even though I wanted to stay in college longer my Dad would not pay for me to stay in college forever. :(

College2Pro.com ‏@BoMarchionte 23m
Buffalo Bills Mike Pettine said he's holding off on speaking publicly on Cleveland Browns job but said he should know by the days end
Retweeted by Zac Jackson

Don't know where that shit came from.

Wish I could dance better though. Straight male dancers get so many girls.

You losers could learn something from this.

If you don't know how to dance, try going to a zumba class with a girl, you'll look the fool but man....so easy to score after that.

Don't know where that shit came from.

Wish I could dance better though. Straight male dancers get so many girls.

You losers could learn something from this.

I always figured your anger came from you missing out on your dancing dream. No shame in that bro.

I'm a great dancer, I dance like Tom Brady. So sensual.

Colasante

I think the Pats should go after Scott Chandler. I wonder if the Bills would tag him?

He might work well as a third tight end, but I wouldn't want them to sign him as the starter while Gronk is recuperating. At this point, they need to bite the bullet and draft a guy like Jace Amaro who can function well with Gronk but can be good enough to potentially take over for Gronk should they decide to cut bait with him down the line.

that's what I try to tell everyone

but I can't resist YMCA at a wedding...
Haha! I'm sure you cleanse the pallet with some Arsis afterwords, though.

Hey you told me about an album that was coming out early this year that I should look out for. Has that happened yet?

You should start a circle pit at the next wedding you go to.

Dancing is fun, too bad I'm white and therefore have no rhythm.
That's what I really meant by metal...

Greg

Haha! I'm sure you cleanse the pallet with some Arsis afterwords, though.

Hey you told me about an album that was coming out early this year that I should look out for. Has that happened yet?
that new Soreption CD comes out on February 18th

new Behemoth comes out on February 4th, and new Benighted and Cynic CDs come out on February 14th, so those are also something to look forward to

He might work well as a third tight end, but I wouldn't want them to sign him as the starter while Gronk is recuperating. At this point, they need to bite the bullet and draft a guy like Jace Amaro who can function well with Gronk but can be good enough to potentially take over for Gronk should they decide to cut bait with him down the line.

I've seen some draft guys saying to draft an Eric Ebron or Jace Amaro then draft a TE from Iowa, CJ Fiedorowicz who is more of a blocker.

Top Bottom