• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Bread

Banned
Don't do drugs, kids.
image.php

Godslay

Banned
lol playing chrono trigger on a shitty phone

I'm going to catch hell over this but I got $50 Play credit from Samsung and I downloaded Final Fantasy VI on my Note 8. To be entirely honest, it's a great way to play it especially with the SPen. The graphics look way better than what it looks like on screenshots, the music is outstanding, they added achievements and a bestiary. I used to think that seemed like a shitty way to play, but it's surprisingly good at least on a 8'' tablet with the SPen.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Heath Evans is the worst. Why am I watching this?

Heath broadcasted a couple Lions games earlier in the season. He actually surprised me because he's pretty bad on NFLN.

Plus he was constantly giving Stafford his props so I appreciated that.

Narag

RIP hunter s

the hippie tripped too hard in the dick sherman thread

classless. if he said that kind of stuff somewhere where that wasn't a forum with a bunch of mods around, he'd probably get merked

I'm going to catch hell over this but I got $50 Play credit from Samsung and I downloaded Final Fantasy VI on my Note 8. To be entirely honest, it's a great way to play it especially with the SPen. The graphics look way better than what it looks like on screenshots, the music is outstanding, they added achievements and a bestiary. I used to think that seemed like a shitty way to play, but it's surprisingly good at least on a 8'' tablet with the SPen.

Android FFVI apparently has a gamebreaking bug. Not sure if it's fixed yet.

simples

Banned
the Wyoming native would have a android phablet

play the stereotype more godslay. bet you got a got a leather cover to match your truck nuts

You are dead to me
On a tablet with a pen it might be alright I guess

Heath Evans is the worst. Why am I watching this?

We are addicted...we need help and we refuse to get it :(

Godslay

Banned
classless. if he said that kind of stuff somewhere where that wasn't a forum with a bunch of mods around, he'd probably get merked

Android FFVI apparently has a gamebreaking bug. Not sure if it's fixed yet.

On point one, Hunter has to reel it in. Any talk surrounding Sherman is going to be toxic and charged at this point. Best to just ignore it.

As far as FFVI, first I've heard of that. That's too bad because it's great so far, hopefully they get it fixed.

the Wyoming native would have a android phablet

play the stereotype more godslay. bet you got a got a leather cover to match your truck nuts

I guess by law, I'm no longer a Wyoming native, even though I love it just as much as Colorado.

I have the Samsung fold over case if you really want to know. I thought about getting a Mini but I'm already vested in Android and I love the SPen. It's a game changer imo.

squicken

Y

We are addicted...we need help and we refuse to get it :(

Forfeiting our right to ever wish for more time on our death beds. My excuse is it is too cold outside and I don't want to deal with Downton Abbey right now

e: Luck looks like a well built math camp counselor

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Probably have him sign his exit papers when he signs the contract just to be safe.

Bitch please, he's only flying out there to remove his name from consideration.

That's how this thing works right?

The #Browns contingent spent the morning in the state of Florida conducting an interview with an as-yet unnamed candidate.

How does Rapport not know who this is?

I'm starting the speculation...I think it's a ghost... the ghost of shame.

Top Bottom