• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

squicken

Gruden lives in Florida doesn't he? I've seen those adverts!

Always been the rumor that Jimmy loved Gruden, but the thought is Gruden would never leave the south. Though he would love Manziel

e: Kave Jimbo Fisher is coach of Florida State

Word's going around that Munchak has taken the Steelers Oline job. Awesome, and if the Oline still stinks then they should go without a coach at all cause there would be no help for them.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sherman is a nice guy though.

ibcgW89oEt6DdU.gif

Shermans that dude. I didn't appreciate him talking ish on the Lions, but Titus Young burned him in 2012 and he didn't talk after that. Both were from South L.A. so I'm sure they ran into each other in their high school days.

Other than that I love the passion the guy plays with. I just read the thread Hunter got banned in and I gotta disagree, I love the passion he displayed, guy was on an adrenaline rush. Anyone who has played even high school football knows the adrenaline rush the game provides, especially for passionate players.

Fuck those boring post game interviews, spoiled Crabs got put in his place. I can't wait to see who Sherman signs with in free agency because I think the Hawks will put their money in Earl Thomas and of course Wilson in the offseason.

squicken

It's just an interview. Hope remains. Can still be Pettine

Mark Kay tweeted that right after the Football Scoop guys did. They are plugged in. She may or may not be, or just follow them on Twitter

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
2 things I've heard ... 1) Schiano has called people around the league asking about Banner ... 2) Belichick talked to Haslam about Schiano.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
... But last week I was told there were no plans for Browns to interview Schiano, which means something has apparently changed since.

Fucking Belichick

Calm the fuck down!!! *loud noises! It's just a interview haha
It's probably Pettines job tomorrow
......just to be safe though I'm going into my Crevice

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mech I think now is the time to post that gif you named after me of that old man shaking his head while wearing the dog mask.

Top Bottom