• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Calm down, Browns fans. Real coaching news incoming.

Mike Munchak still deciding between offers from Texans and Steelers; would be pretty surprised if he did not end up with the black and gold
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 22, 2014

image.php

Browns.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Source: The #Browns interviewed Greg Schiano today. … 2nd source: He will not be hired by the #Browns.

As fun as it would be I can't wish that on Browns fans. Gotta hope Rapoport is right

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 1m
Greg Schiano will not be hired as #Browns' head coach, league source said.

Ian Rapoport ‏ @ RapSheet 42s
Source: The # Browns interviewed Greg Schiano today. … 2nd source: He will not be hired by the # Browns.
Nightmare already over #keepCalmAndBitchKitty

MechDX

Calm down, Browns fans. Real coaching news incoming.

Mike Munchak still deciding between offers from Texans and Steelers; would be pretty surprised if he did not end up with the black and gold
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 22, 2014

I hope you get caught alone in a bathroom with Big Ben, Mikey.--Not coach O'Brien via Twitter

Fuck you munch! You are dead to me now

squicken

Whoa whoa whoa let's all just relax here, don't want to say anything we're gonna regret!!

kave thinks I hate his team for some reason. I'd love for the Browns to win the AFCN every year!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Bill Belichick talked with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam recently to vouch for Greg Schiano. In the end, it wasn’t to be.

evil

Wes

venison crêpe
I get it now. By even mentioning Schiano it makes any other hire immediately look brilliant by comparison.

Haslam you sly salmon you.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The NFL needs to step in and somehow, through legal maneuvers, get rid of Haslam. It's inexcusable what the Browns are going through.

And before anyone piles on top of Wayne Ford Sr., his problem was that he was a nice old man who never had the balls to fire Matt Millen, or anyone previous. Ford Jr. has taken over operations since the Millen fiasco, and he will lay down the law if need be.

Wes

venison crêpe
I think the thing I'd be most distraught about is not being able to use the term bitch kitties again.

squicken

I always forget that Lombardi beats off to Belichick's photo. If he says to do something then Lombardi has to do it. I guess Banner told him no

squicken

Which is a good thing if it means limiting Lombardi's power.

But it's like, why do a secret interview if you are worried about the public perception? It just doesn't seem well thought out. If they are afraid for anyone to know they talked to him, then what did they expect to happen if he happened to get the job?

Wes

venison crêpe
Wait. If they're having two final interviews tomorrow at Berea and Schiano isn't going.... who is the other finalist alongside Pettine?

Top Bottom