• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Fantomex

I'm watching the news and hearing about Warren Moon getting took for $200K. C'mon son, yo should been swimming in your money like Scrooge McDuck and making sure it was right instead of taking every interview to defend Cam.

C'mon son.

(Goes back to listening to Drake and acting like he's hard and all bout getting that paper)

Wasnt there stories since he came into the league about him mismanaging his money?

It's easy enough to blame the guy but I want to know what idiot is advising him.

I've heard stories about how he bought out an entire airline flight just so he could fly alone and also racked up $200K tabs at fucking TGI Fridays.

jakncoke

Banned
Young's former financial adviser testified under oath last year that he arranged the $1.8 million for Young during the lockout because the player wanted to throw himself a $300,000 birthday party

Holy shit! Who the fuck was his financial adviser!

I get it now. By even mentioning Schiano it makes any other hire immediately look brilliant by comparison.

Haslam you sly salmon you.

Brilliant.
On some happier news, Browns stadium renovations are under way. And the new scoreboards are being worked on....but I guess many of browns Gaf have never been to first energy stadium ...

I have, but screw going there and miss the rest of RedZone.

I'll probably go to a Preseason game to check it out.

Six-Words-About-Digital-Marketing.jpg

Bread

Banned
never trust a sconi with a gun

i helped out his simple friend and ez repays me by putting a bullet in the back of my head.

eznark

Banned
Killed bread like 20 times tonight. He has a cool compound. Can't wait to blow it up.

Very successful raid night.

And for the record I think Sanjuro got the first kill shot bread.

Bread

Banned
our shit is very spread out, you don't have the equipment to make a raid worthwhile.

me and 3 others found a place on everust and stole thousands of ammo + guns + random stuff. good luck trying to take that from a compound housing dozens of people!

but i forgave sanjuro, he doesn't know any better. we all know you were the mastermind of that ambush.

Bread

Banned
mcneily was a very close friend of mine, we bonded a lot in those mountains where i found him.

you turned him against me, and you will regret it.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 5h
George Godsey to be Texans QB coach: To lead a position whose development will be critical to Bill O'B... http://es.pn/LIKQw1 #Texans

So Godsey is leaving the Pats to be the Texans QB coach. And where else does he have ties? UCF....

lindsey-duke-2.png

Blake? Keep her away from Arian

squicken

Rust and Day Z sound so cool, but they are KB/M and I just can't go backwards like that. If you need 45 commands then keep working at making your game better

Wes

venison crêpe
Rust and Day Z sound so cool, but they are KB/M and I just can't go backwards like that. If you need 45 commands then keep working at making your game better

Like American Football. Goodell lighting the path to making the game better for all. Best Commish since Dutch.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...wl-berth/0aef1bcf-315c-4051-b88b-59880f743d36

So apparently that aborted FG try was Haushcka going NOPE, and said "It's into the wind." Wilson then comes up and says "we should go for it" and discusses drawing the 49ers offsides.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...hip_Game/ccfb2ecd-4a70-40ce-832c-ea9575e72d30

"Hard count on a goal line. Come on!" - Harbs
That was especially dissapointed in the 49ers D for jumping offsides because their offense tries to do the same thing all season as well. You'd think they would have been ready for it

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Will Burge is saying the Browns have chosen Pettine. He is flying in today not for an interview but to negotiate the contract.

On the other side Mary Kay Cabot says the Browns haven't made a final decision on Pettine.

Wes

venison crêpe
Will Burge is saying the Browns have chosen Pettine. He is flying in today not for an interview but to negotiate the contract.

On the other side Mary Kay Cabot says the Browns haven't made a final decision on Pettine.

The kind of double confirmation I'm after.

bionic77

More news to get hyped about - Woodley promises to train with Tom Shaw in the offseason.

why is that significant? Shaw is renowned fir his techniques and is the secret behind Ike Taylor's speed and longevity. He also trains Gay, Allen, Jones, and Brown. Polamalu went down to train with him last offseason and had his first 16 game season in years this year.
Fuck that fat fuck.

He should have been in shape every year. He is a professional athlete and should have some pride in his body. He isn't shit without Harrison and has just stolen money from the Steelers for the last couple of years.

Top Bottom