• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

http://www.bustle.com/articles/13261-8-surprising-facts-from-esquire-magazines-american-men-survey

Quite interesting if you ask me (well some of 'em).

1. Only 7 percent of men really dig strip clubs.

2. Men like cooking, shopping, and Coldplay concerts better than strip clubs.

3. 20 percent are unemployed.

4. Only 14 percent have sexted recently.

5. Not all men like TV sports — not even close.

6. They’re shockingly sober.

7. Men appreciate a good moisturizer.

8. Very few men have sex every day.

That number 2.

@twithersAP: #Browns spokesman says Pettine report "is false. The team has not made a decision, and may or may not make that determination today."
Edit: I think it'll happen today

Sounds like typical PR reaction to a leak.

As for Pettine, that Bills D was pretty good, but so much talent on the D line.

The big question here, Wes, Kave, and BG....How good was he on 3rd downs? >_>

jakncoke

Banned

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sounds like typical PR reaction to a leak.

As for Pettine, that Bills D was pretty good, but so much talent on the D line.

The big question here, Wes, Kave, and BG....How good was he on 3rd downs? >_>

Doubt we could get worse.

So if he gets hired "bitch kitty" is the new saying for the off season.

Fuck that fat fuck.

He should have been in shape every year. He is a professional athlete and should have some pride in his body. He isn't shit without Harrison and has just stolen money from the Steelers for the last couple of years.

While I agree, there's a chance the Steelers retain him.

BigAT

Brandon Jacobs tells @BoomerandCarton Jim Harbaugh: "is a bitch and that's why he hasn't won anything''

JIM122.gif

effzee

Brandon Jacobs tells @BoomerandCarton Jim Harbaugh: "is a bitch and that's why he hasn't won anything''

JIM122.gif

Wow and we should believe Brandon because he would have nothing against him right?

Jacobs just needs to go away.

With all the departures in NE don't be surprised if he shows up in NE as Bill his assistant.

Bill recommended him to other coaches. He isn't dumb enough to hire him to his own.

squicken

lol Harbaugh is the best coach in football. Jacobs just likes to say silly things

Hope the reports on Pettine are right this time. I read something earlier that the Bills are getting annoyed b/c they need to get to hiring a DC and incorporating him and any other new assistants into their plans and evaluations

e:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
One thing I heard from a number of personnel execs in Mobile: Probably 10-12 players in this draft are better than ANYONE in the '13 draft.

Draxal

Wow and we should believe Brandon because he would have nothing against him right?

Jacobs just needs to go away.

Bill recommended him to other coaches. He isn't dumb enough to hire him to his own.

Schiano's a fine positional coach, but he's no where fit to be a hc in the NFL.

lol Harbaugh is the best coach in football. Jacobs just likes to say silly things

Hope the reports on Pettine are right this time. I read something earlier that the Bills are getting annoyed b/c they need to get to hiring a DC and incorporating him and any other new assistants into their plans and evaluations

e:

Ayup, the reason I wasn't so salty about the Giants sucking this year, this was the year to suck.

eznark

Banned
He's just like Peyton. Garbage unless he wins a ring. Hopefully Manning finally gets one this year so that discussion can go away. Harbaugh kind of ballooned this year and with his rantings and raving combined with that giant fat slop he put on, I imagine he only has a couple years left to win one also.

bionic77

JIM122.gif
Tom Brady is a bitch who won 3* Superbowls and I dare anyone to name me a bigger bitch in all of professional sports.

Granted he is a system qb and all of his success was a byproduct of cheating, devilry, made up rules and luck but still the bitches can't win is a faulty theory,

Tom Brady is a bitch who won 3* Superbowls and I dare anyone to name me a bigger bitch in all of professional sports.

Granted he is a system qb and all of his success was a byproduct of cheating, devilry, made up rules and luck but still the bitches can't win is a faulty theory,
Can't believe you passed up such a wonderful opportunity to slander the name of MJ a little more.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Remember when Jacobs went full bitch mode and brought this warlock to the internet forever.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PjPA0yEYTk0/TJyzdhJbvBI/AAAAAAAACO0/rhEeQfKx5kU/s1600/500x_coltshelmet.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Is that Schaub? It all makes sense now.

squicken

Ayup, the reason I wasn't so salty about the Giants sucking this year, this was the year to suck.

2013 was a bad year for the Rams to have two first round picks, but as iffy as I am on Tavon, I think they hit a home run on Ogletree. Still sucks hard for the Jags and Chiefs. Should have got a franchise altering players and just got okay guys

At least the Bills didn't pass on Watt or Quinn like the teams in 2011 did on Ponder, Gabbert

He's just like Peyton. Garbage unless he wins a ring. Hopefully Manning finally gets one this year so that discussion can go away. Harbaugh kind of ballooned this year and with his rantings and raving combined with that giant fat slop he put on, I imagine he only has a couple years left to win one also.
Yep. Their window is closing. Kaep still hasn't learned to properly arch a pass which led to Sherman dropping truth bombs. Gore is pretty much done. VD is getting old too.

e:
That's quite a statement. Looks like there might be some Generation of Miracles caliber talent this year...

Wes

venison crêpe
Squicken said:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
One thing I heard from a number of personnel execs in Mobile: Probably 10-12 players in this draft are better than ANYONE in the '13 draft.

789.gif

Sounds like a good front office would've stocked up on draft picks for this year.

Colasante

Albert will c/p the same tweet next year. And the year after. ad infinitum

That's fair, the media does have a tendency to always claim the next draft will be the best draft, but the 2013 draft seems as weak in retrospect as it did heading into it. I think the Browns front office make have actually done something smart for once.

bionic77

Albert will c/p the same tweet next year. And the year after. ad infinitum
There is always talent every year.

A lot of it is up to the coaches to teach them how to be great and put them in positions to succeed. Tomlin is taking some classes and reading some books about football and situational coaching this offseason so hopefully he can learn how to coach guys up starting next season.

eznark

Banned
That's fair, the media does have a tendency to always claim the next draft will be the best draft, but the 2013 draft seems as weak in retrospect as it did heading into it. I think the Browns front office make have actually done something smart for once.

The problem is that we are now comparing potential to production, and we are comparing the potential careers of over-hyper college studmuthafuckas to rookies who probably underwhelmed in 2013 in limited roles that will grow over time. We look at what Bridgewater could be and assume ultimate success while looking at the bust that is IRG3-13.

effzee

There is always talent every year.

A lot of it is up to the coaches to teach them how to be great and put them in positions to succeed. Tomlin is taking some classes and reading some books about football and situational coaching this offseason so hopefully he can learn how to coach guys up starting next season.

Yeah so much depends on which situation you walk into.

Any rookie drafted by the Raiders has no chance at succeeding in life. Any offensive player Rex and the Jets select might as well quit football too.

LOL @ the 49ers window closing. The core strength of their team is still the D. Kaep is in his 3rd year. Gore can be replaced by another RB they select in the 3rd or 4rth round.

Top Bottom