• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

rando14

be careful

there's the nasty and then there's FMT's "The Nasty"

Trejo is taking one for the team just so we can all get pics of the fake ass ;_;

snake_salute-600x300.jpg

Girlfriend and I are looking at apartments on Sunday after work. We're looking at listings on craigslist and there's one building we like a lot, vintage design, affordable rent, has most utilities included and located really close to where I'll be transferring next semester. No pics of the apartment itself though. Should I be worried?

This will be our first time away from home for both of us, so it's really quite daunting to figure out every question to ask and what to look for.

Girlfriend and I are looking at apartments on Sunday after work. We're looking at listings on craigslist and there's one building we like a lot, vintage design, affordable rent, has most utilities included and located really close to where I'll be transferring next semester. No pics of the apartment itself though. Should I be worried?

This will be our first time away from home for both of us, so it's really quite daunting to figure out every question to ask and what to look for.

i've dealt with craigslist in the past on apartments and you'll be fine. you will obviously get to see it beforehand and if its trash then just say no thanks. you can find good spots though!

i've dealt with craigslist in the past on apartments and you'll be fine. you will obviously get to see it beforehand and if its trash then just say no thanks. you can find good spots though!

We definitely have backups in place, so if it doesn't pan out I won't be too bummed. But I seriously won't have to drive anywhere if we get this place. Fun bars, work, gym and school are all within a mile radius. I jus hope it isn't a shitpile with a shiny facade.

jakncoke

Banned
The only person Ive ever found to be real in the CL fuck section was a girl looking for me to buy her heroin first then her do it then me fuck her :|

bionic77

The only person Ive ever found to be real in the CL fuck section was a girl looking for me to buy her heroin first then her do it then me fuck her :|
I am sure it's all prostitution but paying for sex with whores doesn't sound very impressive when bragging on the net or with friends.

I never got paying for sex. A huge part of the enjoyment is the girl wanting it. Maybe for guys like Gata where that isn't realistic I guess paying is the next best thing.

Have you ever fucked anyone from CL?

i never did fuck anyone from craigslist casual encounters but if i weren't married and had some long dry spell i'd probably give that or a dating site whirl. i'm not sure how i would find someone with common interests these days if i were to ever get divorced. i remember years ago going to clubs or whatever and feeling really out of place in general. i've done the work dating and it gets fucking weird. the best place would be school so if i get divorced in the future i'll go back to school and take a few classes then cash in on some sweet 20 year old snatch

bionic77

i never did fuck anyone from craigslist casual encounters but if i weren't married and had some long dry spell i'd probably give that or a dating site whirl. i'm not sure how i would find someone with common interests these days if i were to ever get divorced. i remember years ago going to clubs or whatever and feeling really out of place in general. i've done the work dating and it gets fucking weird. the best place would be school so if i get divorced in the future i'll go back to school and take a few classes then cash in on some sweet 20 year old snatch
Just get an expensive used European car. Should be cheaper and easier than school. If you want greedy young sluts that will work and probably in lunchbox to if he ever moves out of Detroit.

I was never a club guy either. School was truly the best place for girls. You young losers better take advantage while you can.

jakncoke

Banned
I am sure it's all prostitution but paying for sex with whores doesn't sound very impressive when bragging on the net or with friends.

I never got paying for sex. A huge part of the enjoyment is the girl wanting it. Maybe for guys like Gata where that isn't realistic I guess paying is the next best thing.

I didnt, screw her party favors. Pretty sure its a felony or something if you go with a person to buy heroin(yeah she wanted me to drive her to the place too). My point was, I have only run across 1 non fake person and it happened to be a junkie looking for a score.

Just get an expensive used European car. Should be cheaper and easier than school. If you want greedy young sluts that will work and probably in lunchbox to if he ever moves out of Detroit.

I was never a club guy either. School was truly the best place for girls. You young losers better take advantage while you can.

Yup, it's like little kids to an ice cream truck (not that I would know...)

I didnt, screw her party favors. Pretty sure its a felony or something if you go with a person to buy heroin(yeah she wanted me to drive her to the place too). My point was, I have only run across 1 non fake person and it happened to be a junkie looking for a score.

How many times do you look?

bionic77

You would have gotten sex if you had taken her for the drugs. It just wouldn't have been voluntary...

Konka

Banned
You moved already? Also, I never loved Black Pudding (Blood sausage, how do you Yanks call it?), the texture, the flavour it all doesn't work for me.

Them beans though...

Pretty sure that's the Black pudding.

Nope, not moving till August but there is place that serves full irish breakfasts here in Pittsburgh. Black and white pudding are the best.

simples

Banned

my first car was a handy me down 97 Camry and that was enough to land some solid 6/7s in high school. then I got a brand new 0 miles scion tc which made me land pretty good catches cause a 2 door coupe with a full glass roof was pretty amazing when you're 19/20. but there was this one piece of shit who wouldn't budge. I fed her those 15$ ruby Tuesday burgers too, still didn't work. that all changed after I got my bimmer. then one day she asked me if I was free this weekend, I told her I was busy maybe another time with a smirk and left her lthere like a used roethlisburger slampiece

it felt better than all the mcdonalds parking lot 2nd bases I got in my Camry put together. fuck you Anna

LJ11

That's a great hire by the Bills. Schwartz is a good coordinator.

I don't agree, I know what I'm getting with Schwartz. Rush 4, very little disguise, and play primarily out of a split safety look unless the other team has no real threat outside which leads to a whole lot of one high.

Going to be a loooonggggg year.

Edit: They also hired Downing as QB coach, not that QB coaches mean all that much, but why the guy who did fuck all with Matt Stafford?

God I hate this fucking team.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't agree, I know what I'm getting with Schwartz. Rush 4, very little disguise, and play primarily out of a split safety look unless the other team has no real threat outside which leads to a whole lot of one high.

Going to be a loooonggggg year.

Edit: They also hired Downing as QB coach, not that QB coaches mean all that much, but why the guy who did fuck all with Matt Stafford?

God I hate this fucking team.

Lions had a qbs coach? I just assumed they didnt by Staffords lack of mechanical progression

Top Bottom