• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

jakncoke

Banned
dirty-beach-300x205.jpg

Right next to some garbage right

ShaneB

Awesome blog post by Earl Thomas:

http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/25/take-nothing-granted/

He goes into a lot of detail about the NFC CCG. Explains what it was like from his perspective on that ridiculous TD throw by Kaepernick to Boldin.

Seriously worth a read. One of the more honest and insightful articles I've read written by a player.

I admit I'm a huge fan of his. I feel like despite all the pub Seattle gets he's somehow almost under rated.
Oooooo, will definitely be reading this. Thanks for sharing.

You guys seen ESPN´s The Season in 160 Seconds video?
Nice! Fun watch.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Going to a strip club makes you horrible and reprehensible?

I was mostly referencing WW's comment about Martin making a lot of it up. Although I'm generally not huge on strip clubs, sounds like something only someone from Florida would find classy.

Seeing news articles suggesting the NFL could move the start time or even the day of the Super Bowl depending on weather. What's the current forecast?

High: Mid 30s
Low: Mid 20s

80% of precipitation during the day (wintry mix, probably snow with rain)
60% of precipitation during the night (wintry mix, probably sleet with snow)

JABEE

Why can't the Super Bowl be played in the snow? Playoff games can be played in the snow. Those games can be compromised yet the Super Bowl can't?

Syrinx

Why can't the Super Bowl be played in the snow? Playoff games can be played in the snow. Those games can be compromised yet the Super Bowl can't?

Thought it was just a blizzard they wouldn't play in. Saying a chance for a "wintery mix" now. They'll play in that I'd assume.

The game itself is fine.

The league's worried about logistic problems (people not wanting to sit out in the freezing cold for 4 hours, or not even being able to get to the game because the roads are bad) fucking with their money.

Not really a hockey fan but I will watch a little of the Kings/Ducks game tonight. I think it's gonna be near 80 today and want to see how the ice rink gonna hold up

effzee

Who is that Selter girl?

And they said only in a blizzard or extreme weather conditions would they move the game.

Regular snow or temps in the 20s or 30s won't really move the game.

BigAT

The majority of the complaining is the media types that have to cover the game and miss out on a potential paid vacation to Arizona or Florida. At least I hope that is the case, the idea of real football fans bitching about a snow game is a depressing prospect.

JABEE

I understand how important parties and the business a Super Bowl generates in the area it is held in, but you always hear sportswriters talking about the weather and how it impacts the game.

Football is played in cold, rain, snow, and wind throughout the entire season. If you're afraid of snow, don't have your playoffs in January and February.

Every playoff game is extremely important in determining the NFL's champion. Why not apply the same care to those games? I'm guessing the reason as others have said is money.

We also know investigators have obtained hundreds of texts between Richie and Martin, which show they often exchanged graphic taunts ... and that Martin gave as good as he got. Incognito has previously explained that he considered Martin one of his best friends and that the texts were in good fun.

Figured.

Nori Chan

Yeah, that's a skinny torso.

EDIT-Hmmm. Saw other pics of her waist. It's not that bad I guess. I'd still hump the shit out of her ass.

EDIT-x2-Saw the nude pic of her. Not very.........nice. Damn those yoga pants and her plastic surgery nose. She's got a busted face.
I found no nudes. And I even binged it

So anyone watching the Senior Bowl? Should be pretty good, the North is stacked with defense, and will be getting in Carr's and Fales face all day long.

State of New Jersey is salty because the NFL doesn't give a shit about them

New Jersey's perceived slight by its famous neighbor began moments after the NFL announced in 2010 that the 2014 Super Bowl would be played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford — about 10 miles outside of Manhattan.

But it reached a fever pitch this week when the NFL unveiled its design for the official game program and tickets — a shot of the New York City skyline — with New Jersey a small speck in the distance.

"Apparently, the NFL needs a geography lesson," Sen. Robert Menendez, (D-NJ) said at a press conference with Sen. Cory Booker and other elected officials held to denounce the NFL's design and reprimand players and broadcasters who refer to the Feb. 2 game as the 'New York Super Bowl.' Menendez also took issue with the "tiny sliver of Jersey City" visible in the program cover, adding; "You're kidding, right?"

Bing gives me a $5 amazon gift card every few weeks just to search so why not

Microsoft paying for my affection yet again.

Fuck it *Signs up for Bing Rewards*

Top Bottom