• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why can't the Super Bowl be played in the snow? Playoff games can be played in the snow. Those games can be compromised yet the Super Bowl can't?

I feel like the Superbowl is basically football's version of the Kentucky Derby. Famous and rich people want to go to be seen but it's not "cool" if it's snowing or whatever. They want to do the whole nightlife and party thing after (which you can easily do in NYC so I don't get it).

JABEE

I feel like the Superbowl is basically football's version of the Kentucky Derby. Famous and rich people want to go to be seen but it's not "cool" if it's snowing or whatever. They want to do the whole nightlife and party thing after (which you can easily do in NYC so I don't get it).
Everyone should be forced to stay in North Jersey

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kirby Wilson reportedly not hired by the Ravens, but going to the Vikings in an unknown position. Are there anymore former head coaches that the Steelers can bring in as a RB coach?

So Gaines and Caserio have both gotten 2nd final interviews, no word yet on who else they might still interview. Pathetic that it's taken this long but that's so Dolphins...

http://instagram.com/p/jfyzoJAvoq

It's like watching a 2014 version of The Toy.

You let Justin Bieber score on you and then mean mug the camera? Off yourself dawg

Greg would've packed that shit like
JaVale-Mcgee-Blocked-Shot-GIF.gif

You're telling me you wouldn't eat that hot dog? Look at it! Especially when its 1am, you're downtown and you're trashed!

I would eat the shit out of that hot dog. The dessert, not so much though.

Those are the worst moves I have ever seen.

I like when he holds the ball and wiggles around under his legs, even I can do that and the basketball court is not where I shine.

I hate the snow, someone hit my car from the back :/ she might be done. They only thing that can comfort me now is Drake and the Browns.

The girl who hit your car is dead?!

Blackghost killing a girl for hitting his car, Dmc admitting he's in love with a hot dog and Buckethead being a racist.

Since we're throwing it all out there: I don't find that blond girl with the big ass you people been swooning over the last couple of days attractive. At all.

RBH

Blackghost killing a girl for hitting his car, Dmc admitting he's in love with a hot dog and Buckethead being a racist.

Since we're throwing it all out there: I don't find that blond girl with the big ass you people been swooning over the last couple of days attractive. At all.

Wait, tell me more about this. I haven't been here.

Top Bottom