• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

Konka

Banned
lo2_600x405.jpg

JABEE

I just read BH's comment. These are trying times right now for NFL-GAF. The Pro Bowl is turning everyone into monsters.

Colasante

Dee Ford is a great pass rusher. He'll have a nice Senior Bowl game. I'd love to see him on the Patriots, maybe if he lasts until the end of the second, but I think he'll go before then.

jakncoke

Banned
That thread is batshit insane, You're running into a burning house for shit that the insurance company will pay for? How bout some family pictures, or something you got from a dying relative? Or just keeping yourself safe! gaf neckbearding it up like always

bunk-the-wire.gif

squicken

Ford's way undersized, all speed and limited moves. He could fall to bottom 2nd or even 3rd.

Only game I saw him play that I remember him playing well was vs A&M. A&M RT is pretty good and Ford got the better of him a few times on more than just speed moves

But I agree here. Bradley has him in that Leo spot and he's just running around limited athletes

bionic77

That thread is batshit insane, You're running into a burning house for shit that the insurance company will pay for? How bout some family pictures, or something you got from a dying relative? Or just keeping yourself safe! gaf neckbearding it up like always

bunk-the-wire.gif
You ever been to GameStop? Gamers are mostly loners and weirdos. The most normal ones are the little kids like lunchbox who usually grow out of it once then get a guy/girl. Poor lunchbox is still waiting. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Crab Legs are excellent but im the ryan leaf of crab leg cracking and cant get the meat in the timely fashion. Just too frustrating

Top Bottom