• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757925

I didn't know yankeehater was from Kansas.
emo-emot-smug.gif
A mans gotta have priorities.

Raped by a dolphin?

Then your choice in teams is a little weird...

I'm a masochist? lol I used to love see food as a little kid but my parents tried forcing me to eat it one time and ever since then I can't stand the sight or smell of seafood, it was gradual though, after a few years all I could eat was imitation crab and tuna from a can but even that is too much for me now, ah well I still love land animals. Plus you don't really eat dolphin....at least usually you don't lol

Why? His expectations of the Dolphins get raped every year so it makes sense.

It's like payback lol

bionic77

I'm a masochist? lol I used to love see food as a little kid but my parents tried forcing me to eat it one time and ever since then I can't stand the sight or smell of seafood, it was gradual though, after a few years all I could eat was imitation crab and tuna from a can but even that is too much for me now, ah well I still love land animals. Plus you don't really eat dolphin....at least usually you don't lol

It's like payback lol
Your parents were doing the right thing.

Eat that seafood bro. Good seafood is heavenly. Hell I love it so much I can even slum at red lobster.

At my old job a coworker used to browbeat me about eating tuna because of the Dolphins that get caught in the nets. I don't see why that's a huge issue. If dolphins are begging to be a part of my tuna fish sandwich then who am I to argue?

Greg

just got done whipping some ass in ping pong for 2 hours straight

my backhand smash isn't fair - I feel like I'm cheating

god dammit having the flu is no fun. I'm sneezing all day long.
get well soon! gotta be rested up for the big game!

Greg

Doesn't bionic like ping pong too? You should challenge him for jnc's team rights.
yeah, we've already discussed how I'd beat him in tennis and embarrass him in ping pong

he would destroy me in basketball

What would give me greater pleasure: rejecting your weak ass attempt at a layup or bageling you in ping pong?
you better get a new pair of glasses if you even want to see my backhand smash

bionic77

yeah, we've already discussed how I'd beat him in tennis and embarrass him in ping pong

he would destroy me in basketball

you better get a new pair of glasses if you even want to see my backhand smash
Actually my backhand is my secret weapon in ping pong too. This will truly be a battle of non Asians in ping pong the likes of which the world has never seen!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some news on the Lions draft front:

If Detroit Lions let Brandon Pettigrew walk, Iowa's C.J. Fiedorowicz could be a possibility in draft

The Detroit Lions have tabled personnel decisions until they have Jim Caldwell's new staff in place. That means they haven't decided whether they will try to re-sign starting tight end Brandon Pettigrew, who becomes a free agent in March.

If he walks, the Lions will need to replace his blocking/catching ability. One of the best prospects could be Iowa's C.J. Fiedorowicz, who was an imposing blocker in the super-physical Big Ten.

"I'm trying to prove I can stretch the field vertically and take the top off the defense," Fiedorowicz said. "I think a lot of tight ends in the NFL are receiving or blocking tight ends, and it's hard to be both. I definitely think (I can do it).

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/01/if_detroit_lions_let_brandon_p.html

Colorado State's Weston Richburg, one of the best centers in the draft, eyeing Detroit Lions

Who is Weston Richburg?

That's something a lot people could be asking themselves, as the Colorado State center continues to generate buzz leading up to the NFL draft. And he's here to tell you exactly who he is.

"I'm trying to prove I'm the best center in the country right now, to be honest with you," Richburg told MLive.com at the Senior Bowl this week, "and kind of show any doubters that I can do it."

He already has started plotting where he could land, and atop his list is the Detroit Lions.

Dominic Raiola had a fabulous year last season, but he's also 34 years old and an unrestricted free agent. Detroit has yet to make any decisions on which free agents it will pursue, but even if Raiola is retained, the Lions could make provisions for the future.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/01/detroit_lions_weston_richburg.html

If Richburg falls to the second round I think we'll draft him. We had one of the best, and youngest, offensive lines in the league last year, and Raiola will renegotiate is contract to stay with us, But we will need to have someone for the future and we'll have a year to groom him under Raiola or put him at guard if some injury were to happen.

As for Pettigrew, he's a great blocking Tight End, and a solid receiver, but I think we'll part ways with him. Joe Fauria will have an expanded role next year no doubt, but I think we'll use him lining up like the Pats do with Gronk and the Saints do with Jimmy Graham.

Still priority number one, and our #10 pick, has to be used on a Wide Receiver. Burleson has also said he will renegotiate his contract, but the guy is getting old and we haven't had a young #2 option for Stafford to throw to since Titus Young.

Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans at #10.

bionic77

this needs to happen at some point before we're olds

you're getting me excited

you would

my only skill in soccer is my speed... when I'm not controlling the ball
Come to Philly this summer. Give me an hour to warm up and then we will see what's up.

Damn Desir is a big CB. Not just tall but thick. Curious how fast he will run

I want him on my team. Now.

this needs to happen at some point before we're olds

you're getting me excited

you would

my only skill in soccer is my speed... when I'm not controlling the ball

We should start a GAF soccer team. Dibs on the left winger position. You can be the right winger, just train on shooting with your left leg.

Squicken you in?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn Desir is a big CB. Not just tall but thick. Curious how fast he will run

Hmmmm never heard of the dude but he sounds like an interesting prospect. There are always gems from smaller schools in every draft. Any idea on where mock drafts have him right now squick?

A defensive back from Lindenwood University has won a new award honoring the nation's top small college defensive player.

Pierre Desir was selected from more than 5,000 athletes from 500 schools for the inaugural Cliff Harris Award. The award is named for former Dallas Cowboy player Cliff Harris, a native of Arkansas. Harris helped lead the Cowboys to five Super Bowl appearances.

The award honors the top defensive player from Division II, Division III and NAIA schools.

Desir, a three-time All-American, finished his career ranked first in Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics history in passes defended. His 25 career interceptions are the second most in conference history and rank him in the top 10 in Division II history.

Desir was born in Haiti and came to the United States at age 4.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...back-pierre-desir-wins-inaugural-cliff-harris

I know most of LionsGAF will disagree with me but there is no can't miss DB prospect at #10 that we have to draft. We need someone who can catch touchdown passes and DBs don't do that. God I can't wait for the draft. Mayhew and Xanders will have another great draft, I'm sure of that.

We got really lucky that Brian Xanders did not go to the Dolphins or another team as a GM. After this offseason I think some team will swoop him up as a GM.

Top Bottom