• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
Told Kubiak wanted a little more power over the offense than Browns were willing to give. Wanted to be pseudo-HC. Now, Loggains in play

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
As Gary Kubiak talks with Ravens (& @McClain_on_NFL expects him to be hired), Kubiak was in talks w Browns last week. Why did it break down?

First smart thing the Browns have done. Keep Kubiak away from personnel and game management decisions and he can be a good OC

Nakazato

Man oh man oh man

Shanny Kubs and Denny on the same coaching staff. I hope the ravens can pull it off

Edit: Mech I know for a fact harbaugh wont let him have that much power

MechDX

Man oh man oh man

Shanny Kubs and Denny on the same coaching staff. I hope the ravens can pull it off

Edit: Mech I know for a fact harbaugh wont let him have that much power

For your sake I hope so. Ive stated before Kubiak can be a great OC but his head coaching decisions are suspect. Ben Tate went all in on him in an interview a couple days ago. There is no love lost between those two.

Flacco is going to give him another heart attack though. Rice should be excited for this.

Nick Durm ‏@NickCDurm 23m
@AdamSchefter if Kubiak lands as the OC, what are your initial odds on Andre Johnson coming too?

Its nice to want things.

Stafford has that weird fat face thing Haley Joel Osmont has going on nowadays.

lx71cuK.jpg

Wow that's him? he better stick to voicing Sora for Kingdom Hearts 3

eznark

Banned
Snowmageddon

People are such pussies. They are actually closing schools here in the Cincy area and it's fukcing 10' out. It's not even negative temperatures.

This is why this part of the country has a meth problem. We train these hillbillies to be soft as fuck.

MechDX

All you motherfuckers in Texas have oversized pickup trucks and still cry like bitches at the first sign of some snow.

Better turn in those cowboy hats and exchange them for some skirts...

People here idiots and don't know how to drive in this weather. Other morning in all the ice I was just going slow and easy trying to avoid the morons doing 70 and sliding across lanes in front of me.

cdyhybrid

Are we putting a pool together on the number of bans that will happen with the move to OT? Get your guess in now.

I'm going to be limiting my posting anyway, since there's really nothing to talk about in my view other than Media Day fuckery, which doesn't really interest me.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I don't know, the Chef on Chef assault was pretty damn glorious.

Oh and:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ffePGJai4XY/UuXLU8JlpGI/AAAAAAAABKI/MZXtkcnq_HI/s400/jjw2.gif[img]

Ravens trying to sign Kubiak, Shanahan and Dennison? Texans North?[/QUOTE]

Good lord, the Ravens sure do like Texans.

eznark

Banned
Since nobody really dislikes the two teams or the two QB heroes in the game, I doubt many people will get banned. It will be the most harmonious SB thread ever. The only people who will care are 49er fans and we all know SF fans only pay attention during winnable playoff appearances. After the season is over they disappear. I bet nameless couldn't even name the starting QB anymore.

People care about Gears of War? What next, people pretending to still care about Halo?

Every numbered Gears has sold at least 6m, and even GoWJ sold over 1.5m, so yes people definitely still care about Gears. It was the second biggest exclusive non-Nintendo ip last gen behind Halo.

Top Bottom