• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I had no idea that NBC secured the rights to the English Premier League.

That's pretty great. Anything to provide some modicum of an alternative to ESPN.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well it can't be Fatford because he isn't athletic

NFC Wildcard Game 2011

628x471.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40dk-7Uk0yE

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
how mad are you that kap has already accomplished more in 10 games than stafford will accomplish in his entire career?

:jnc Please. I'm not going to knock Kap's success thus far, but he came into a far better situation than Stafford did.

Send me a PM when Kap throws for 10,000 yards and 60 TD's(plus 6 rushing TDs) at better than a 2:1 ratio, in two seasons.

JABEE

:jnc Please. I'm not going to knock Kap's success thus far, but he came into a far better situation than Stafford did.

Send me a PM when Kap throws for 10,000 yards and 60 TD's(plus 6 rushing TDs) at better than a 2:1 ratio, in two seasons.

Losers produce those kind of numbers. Losers have Calvin Johnson snatching Stafford's poorly thrown balls. Winners run the ball.

eznark

Banned

I love how you just don't give a single fuck about winning games. It's the right attitude to have. You'll get less angry.

Miguel

Need to put one of these 3 in my bed room. PS3, Wii, media center PC. Thoughts? Go.

Essentially, I just need one of them to be a Netflix box for my bedroom.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love how you just don't give a single fuck about winning games. It's the right attitude to have. You'll get less angry.

Stafford took over an 0-16 Matt Millen team at 21 years old. He's proven his worth statistically and led us to the playoffs last year for the first time in over a decade.

And he's had his fair share of comeback winning drives/games. You can shit on the Lions season this year, but none of that is because of Stafford. Without Stafford we're a 3-13 team these last two years.

Miguel

PS3. Probably (uh, maybe) quieter than the PC.

Wii as a streaming device? Lol.
Wii's not mine, it belongs to the person who I'm semi-permanently housesitting for.

And you didn't know my PS3 has a jet engine installed? lol, not quiet at all.

eznark

Banned
Wii's not mine, it belongs to the person who I'm semi-permanently housesitting for.

And you didn't know my PS3 has a jet engine installed? lol, not quiet at all.

Yeah mine is loud as fuck too. My Wii has been relegated to the streaming device in my workout room. Total garbage but its connected to a small CRT so whatever

jakncoke

Banned
Stafford took over an 0-16 Matt Millen team at 21 years old. He's proven his worth statistically and led us to the playoffs last year for the first time in over a decade.

And he's had his fair share of comeback winning drives/games. You can shit on the Lions season this year, but none of that is because of Stafford. Without Stafford we're a 3-13 team these last two years.

Then he went 4-12 lolllll, what you going to say if fatford is sub .500 qb again next year? WELL GUYS HE LED US TO THE PLAYOFFS 2 YEARS AGO AND DID I MENTION THESE RALLY COOL STATS!!!!

JABEE

Pretty good my friend, just got home and cracked open a beer. The game naaw lol I'll probably pretend like it's not even going on.

WiiU is my Only streaming device

I use the PS3 for all of my streaming. The YouTube app is kind of weird. It's my first time using it today, and it skipped quite a bit.

Miguel

I use the PS3 for all of my streaming. The YouTube app is kind of weird. It's my first time using it today, and it skipped quite a bit.

I use my android phone as a remote for my PS3 youtube app. It's nice, only use it occasionally though.

Anyone catch the senior bowl today? Who's looking good?
I didn't even download the YouTube app, YouTube on the The WiiU browser is actually pretty awesome. Love the speakers in the controller, sound coming out the Tv and contoller. I can browse other things while using YouTube too

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Then he went 4-12 lolllll, what you going to say if fatford is sub .500 qb again next year? WELL GUYS HE LED US TO THE PLAYOFFS 2 YEARS AGO AND DID I MENTION THESE RALLY COOL STATS!!!!

No, the Lions went 4-12 due to shitty special team play, shitty coaching, injuries and the defense failing to produce turnovers like the 2011 season.

None of that falls on Staffords broad, strong shoulders.

jakncoke

Banned
No, the Lions went 4-12 due to shitty special team play, shitty coaching, injuries and the defense failing to produce turnovers like the 2011 season.

None of that falls on Staffords broad, strong shoulders.

20 tds 17 ints, 79 qb rating. who fault was that? no running game and 1 wr? lol man in whatever amount of years stafford has left for the Lions, i cant wait for the end and look at you and laugh at all his fail.

Dragon

Banned
Just started using the Wii U as a streaming device. Gamepad is so awesome to use. Netflix App is Sex too.

Have they fixed the load times between switching functions on the WiiU? I have absolutely no patience and that would bug the crap outta me.

20 tds 17 ints, 79 qb rating. who fault was that? no running game and 1 wr? lol man in whatever amount of years stafford has left for the Lions, i cant wait for the end and look at you and laugh at all his fail.

Stafford has the best WR in football. And he was still incredibly mediocre this year.

People that get tattoos but get all uppity when you ask them about them are a real trip.

For your next tattoo, may I suggest getting one on your forehead in fancy script that says "cunt"?

You can tell people it's meaning is edgy and mysterious.

Hopefully after the SuperBowl the news starts rolling in
People that get tattoos but get all uppity when you ask them about them are a real trip.

For your next tattoo, may I suggest getting one on your forehead in fancy script that says "cunt"?
sounds like you're talking about a girl? You'll get em next time tiger!

brentech

PS3. Probably (uh, maybe) quieter than the PC.

Wii as a streaming device? Lol.
My old entertainment stand was fully open on all sides, so when I used PS3 a lot I didn't notice the fans really.

My new stand is enclosed on sides and only a small 3 inch gap in the back... I really notice the fans kick on now.
Makes the purchase of a SmartTV feel even better for streaming netflix.

Btw - did you listen to Tuesdays with Rodgers this week. Funny how he responded to being on CBS as a guest now after the 60 minutes shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom