• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was posted but:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Filed to ESPN: Suspended former Saints DC Gregg Williams already has met with Titans and is on verge of becoming Tennessee’s assistant HC.

Got back from seeing Mama by the way. Decent with some good scares but felt choppy. More like a series of vignettes than one well paced story. Fell short of Sinister which I thought was excellent. Chastain looks silly in that short dark haired wig, too.

JCizzle

Super lttp but I thought this would land in the OP
BLrBWRg.gif

. But awesome OP

DALE

Every time I see the commercials for that white trash boston reality show on History channel I imagine that I'm watching Pat fans in their natural habitat.

Wicked awesome.

KaYotiX

Banned
I don't care for it, at least in pics, maybe it looks better in person. But it's got way too much Camaro for my taste, especially the rear.
This, I miss my '07 (baby on the way so we.had to trade her in for a truck), but the new model got rid of the round tail lights.....fucking travesty to any vette lover.

Dragon

Banned
Every time I see the commercials for that white trash boston reality show on History channel I imagine that I'm watching Pat fans in their natural habitat.

Wicked awesome.

I would love to have a GAF nfl get together and shove in all your faces that I'm not an asshole!!

Slo

NFLGAF Twitter experts, I need your help. Why can't I see what I assume are emoticons on Twitter. Bitches write a message, and it ends with a little square box that says GIF 37B or something? Do I need to install something to see the emoticon?

bionic77

I remember the shitty bagged milk at school too.
We also had milkshakes in a carton for 25 cents extra and those were the shit!
I had cartons in school. Drinking out of a bag is barely better then licking it off of a dirty floor.

I am old though. When I was in elementary milk was a nickel and lunch was either 25 or 35 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom