• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

fTkO3Wl.jpg

No interest in cunty women. Can't lead anywhere good. Like a career in Cleveland.

He's putting the hot dog back? He's going Freeman on us!

No interest in cunty women. Can't lead anywhere good. Like a career in Cleveland.
Why you taking the low blows brah!
hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

That was the old browns! We got a new team lead by the men in my avatar :").
I think we play the packers next season, can't wait to beat your fraud team !

Spinluck

Just started using the Wii U as a streaming device. Gamepad is so awesome to use. Netflix App is Sex too.

Is there a way to turn on auto play?

This is the one feature that I miss from the PS3 Netflix App.

Is there a way to watch YouTube vids through the YT app on the Wii U Gamepad? Or is the browser the only way to do this?

We're likely to get better before we get worse.
Doesn't mean a bad season can't happen, but this core is young and sticking around a while.
This team won 12* games with a revolving door offensive line and half of the defense getting injured.

They have Harris and Green. They're drafting a TE in the 1st.
The offense will be fine.

This season was a lot like 2009.

Is there a way to turn on auto play?

This is the one feature that I miss from the PS3 Netflix App.

Is there a way to watch YouTube vids through the YT app on the Wii U Gamepad? Or is the browser the only way to do this?

Haven't tried autoplay.

As for Youtube, just use the internet App. It's much better than the standalone app.

Rorschach

I'm kind of disappointed that I don't get any of the cool side effects of vicodin. :\

That one isn't that strong. If you wanted a buzz, you'd have to take some wine with it... but don't! You're not supposed to mix it with alcohol especially if you're bleeding. Just sayin'.

brentech

I was taking 4 percocet every 6 hours after my ankle surgery. Of course, I also chose to turn of my nerve block that made me paralyzed from my knee down, but I didn't like that feeling and was getting side effects from that. Numb fingers and metallic flavor in mouth.

We're likely to get better before we get worse.
Doesn't mean a bad season can't happen, but this core is young and sticking around a while.
Why am I supposed to think this again? Did we fire Capers when I wasn't looking?

Don't get me wrong, I'm jacked to go 12-4 and give up 40 points the first time we play a legit team in the playoffs again. Better than being Detroit...

Haven't really had any pain but the doc suggested I take it for the first few days just to be sure. There's swelling, sure, but no pain.

Oh well.
It was super, super necessary the first day and a half after I had mine out. I didn't use it for a brief period just to see how bad the pain was and JESUS CHRIST BAD IDEA. Anyway, it didn't help much afterwards, just made me sleepy.

if the packers neglect the running game and have a shitty defense they aren't going to win anything no matter how good erron is. sure they'll win 10+ games again, but they wont go far in the playoffs

if the packers neglect the running game and have a shitty defense they aren't going to win anything no matter how good erron is. sure they'll win 10+ games again, but they wont go far in the playoffs

Towards the end of the season McCarthy was a lot more committed to the run which was nice. DuJuan Harris was the key there cause everyone else looked like hot garbage pretty much.

D absolutely has to improve. That is the most import thing moving forward or Agod will have to play out of his mind to ever sniff another SB

jakncoke

Banned
Your quarterback is a rapist chocha

Lol
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/getthatinyourhead.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

2 time sb, 3 super bowl appearance rapist chocha. Oh man this is fun, For Ben to get a .250 playoff winning pct(like the one Matt Ryan currently has) he would literally have to play 36 more years and we one and done each year to achieve that

cajunator

Banned
Ps3 is limited on what file types it can play but there is good software that streams from pc to ps3. Thats what I use for video formats. i have WiiU hooked up and thats my main netflix player. Sometimes I rewatch old football games with my ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom